Why all the resolution talk? Read on for the Dark Souls Remastered release date, info on Dark Souls Remastered gameplay tweaks, frame rate, resolution, and more.
The games that come with the Dark Souls Trilogy Box are Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, and Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition. This would be the first time a game from the Souls series will be available on the Nintendo console, giving players the opportunity to praise the sun while on the go. The biggest of these is Dark Souls: Remastered, which is due out May 25 for Switch as well as PC and the other consoles.
There's no mention of any crossover Nintendo content for players to find (like how the Switch version of Skyrim includes the Master Sword from Zelda) but that doesn't mean it won't be there. Later Dark Souls games' online modes were greatly improved with the addition of activity signifiers, an easy way to indicate the most active zones for PVP and co-op.
Dark Souls Remastered will also support "up to six players" for online multiplayer. Chances are it's going to be a similar sort of affair to Dark Souls, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but who knows. Of course, the game will be playable docked and undocked, meaning that this will be the first time that players will be able to take the game on the road. Dark Souls: Remastered is now pending a final rating with the ESRB and will carry a MSRP of $39.99 on consoles.
I haven't looked at the reactions to the latest Nintendo Direct from fans, but I can imagine that a lot of people are dropping snarky comments about how the system gets so many older games. Kotaku reports that it will launch in May on all platforms, so it's likely coming to Xbox One on the same day.
- Thomas Fire, California's Largest On Record, Is Now 100 Percent Contained
- Aetna (AET) Earns Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.32
- Pakistani Army Chief Says Nation Felt 'Betrayed' by US
- Trump says interview with Russian Federation investigator 'unlikely'
- BBC Sport pundit Mark Lawrenson reveals his Premier League predictions for GW23
- In 1999, Trump wanted Oprah to be his vice-president
- Proteas call up Ngidi, Olivier after Steyn injury
- 'Sh*thole' epithet turned immigration debate into new Trump drama
- Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal get easy opponents in Australian Open draw
- Flu hits York County. Vaccine is less effective this year