Burnley signed Georges-Kévin NKoudou from Tottenham this week on loan until the end of the season.
Chris Wood and Stephen Ward have been ruled out for the Palace game.
Steve Bower: "This fixture brings together two English managers who are exceeding their respective expectations". A tally of 22 points from 18 subsequent games is remarkable and this game will be in his winnable column.
"Sean Dyche has managed Burnley brilliantly". The fact they sit as now the best of the rest says it all. This team is organized and with Zaha in fantastic form, they are causing big problems for many teams.
While Roy Hodgson has succeeded in kickstarting a Crystal Palace revival, the manager has failed to get Christian Benteke scoring again - and time appears to be running out for the Belgian. He deserves the credit. His side are likely to hurt us through our centre-backs - they are not gifted with pace. "If that is the secret, it is one I discovered many years ago". I don't want to be tied down to a number. "I would like to hope he will be closer to one month rather than months".
Think you can do better than Lawro?
In their most recent Premier League outing, the Eagles (5-7-10) earned an impressive 2-1 victory over Southampton at St. Mary's Stadium. A player of promise, Nkoudou is in desperate need of games to develop his career and this also allows Burnley to cover the position without leaving any lasting impression on their long-term wage bill. This weekend will be a challenge for this side as Zaha and his teammates have been causing problems to many defenses.
Burnley have also emerged victorious from their last three matches against Palace.
The Eagles lost their opening three home league matches but have since won three and lost only one of the subsequent eight.
"Benteke is a highly effective striker in the Premier League, as he has shown with Palace and Aston Villa", he wrote in his Evening Standard column.
Burnley are winless in their last six fixtures in all competitions, including five in the Premier League. They had previously conceded just 14 goals in 20 games in 2017-18. After drawing the last three away games in the league, I am hoping that we can start to build on those performances.
Probability of away win: 24%.
- Tamil Nadu transport workers call off 8-day strike 'temporarily'
- Billie Jean King says it's time to rename Margaret Court Arena
- The Southwest Airlines Company (LUV) - Investment Analysts' Weekly Ratings Changes
- Major bitcoin conference is not accepting bitcoin as payment
- Share Activity Lifted for South Korea Index MSCI Ishares (EWY) Moving 0.55%
- Tyson Fury can knock anyone out, including Anthony Joshua - trainer
- Female SNK fighters team up for Switch beat 'em up
- European Union wants world's fastest supercomputer by 2023 for €1B
- Dry weather Friday and Saturday, precipitation in Sunday's forecast
- Oil rises on inventory drawdown, Iran unrest