Remastered heads to retail stores in May and will make its Xbox One, PS4, Switch and Steam debuts simultaneously. Some reports began circulating, misinforming original game owners that they would be entitled to special treatment when purchasing the remaster, but it turns out these reports were wrong.
Dark Souls rewards and encourages obsession, and it's had plenty of super expensive merchandise before now.
Dark Souls: Remastered will release on May 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch. The original Dark Souls game was released on the PS 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Some games try to scare you with bump-in-the-night shocks and far-off howls, but Dark Souls doesn't require such predictable methods of terror. These superior versions pack significant upgrades, such as 60fps and 4K resolution options. Get ready for a very fun game Nintendo fans. This edition offered all of the DLC for Dark Souls II, along with enhanced visuals for modern consoles. Not to mention the fact that the frame rate disparity pretty much confirms that there won't be any cross-platform play for PVP fans.
As the Switch has sold over 10 million units, meeting Nintendo's internal fiscal year estimates, it's only natural developers and publishers are seeing it as a major entry in the current console gen race. The game focuses on exploration and encourges players to explore its open world environment. While Nintendo has done a great job of providing a complete control scheme with the Joy-Cons, playing it in handheld mode just isn't going to be ideal for a demanding action game like Dark Souls. What we can tell you is that it will be released for the Nintendo Switch on May 25th. The title is also headed for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC as well. It's considered one of the best games of the previous generation.
- Mckesson Corp Stock as Institutional Investors Exit
- Resource Capital Gold Corp (RCG.V) Needle Moving -5.26% on Volume
- Queen Elizabeth and how her crown could break her neck
- Toyota Adds Amazon Alexa, Android Auto Adds Google Assistant
- Marathon Patent Grou (MARA): Look out for Analysts' Recommendation
- Global stocks recover from wobble as ECB sends euro, yields higher
- Winter Storm Warning: Evansville could see first major snowfall of the year
- How Have Institutional Investors Been Trading NIKE, Inc. (NKE)?
- Intel botches patch for chip flaw
- At least 17 killed in California mudslides