After few months of giving birth to her lovely child, Taimur Ali Khan, Kareena resumed shooting for her upcoming film, 'Veere Di Wedding'. However, the domino effect of the changing schedules has effected a postponement in the release date. The film, which stars Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Shikha Talsania and Swara Bhaskar, was earlier slated to hit the screens on May 18.
Sources claim that the film, which revolves around a wedding, will now hit screens on June 1. Film are being rescheduled interms of release since 1 December because a mammoth film called Padmaavat was suppose to release but due to overwhelming controversies, it could not. Web series star will play Kareena's love interest in the film.
Says producer Ekta Kapoor, "This is definitely going to be a wedding to remember".
Production Company Balaji Motion Pictures posted this news on a micro-blogging site, "A wedding to remember and a date that's unforgettable!"
Adds producer Rhea Kapoor, "We are hoping that Veere Di Wedding will usher in a new phase in the Hindi film industry. Ab shaadi aur bday pe aap sab ko nimantran hai". Veere Di Wedding is a story of 4 women in a wedding and how their lives take turn from that.
- Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ:STX) Q3 2017 Sentiment Report
- Besiktas, Galatasaray keen on Manchester United forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
- Dark Souls Remastered upgraded for PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC
- Ibnale Sells 12500 Shares of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:CYTX) Short Interest Down 35.6% in December
- Constellation Brands (NYSE:STZ) PT Raised to $260.00
- Legendary college football broadcaster Keith Jackson dies at 89
- Bandai Namco Not Planning to Release Dark Souls Trilogy in America
- BidaskClub Upgrades Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) to "Strong-Buy"
- (NYSE:DAL) Shares Sold by Prudential Financial Inc