Twenty years after it wrapped its run on The WB Network, Hulu, Warner Bros. If the wait seems daunting, don't worry: Hulu also announced it is now the exclusive streaming home of the original "Animaniacs", along with "Pinky and the Brain" (plus "Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain") and "Tiny Toon Adventures".
Animaniacs marks Hulu's first foray into original series made for families, with new episodes expected to debut on the platform in 2020. Animation to revive the animated series with Steven Spielberg on board to executive produce. Animation and Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank from Amblin Television.
Yakko, Wakko, Dot and the rest of the wide cast of "totally insaney" characters will be returning for a two-season order on the streaming service.
Steven Spielberg is headed to Hulu with a revival of one of his most beloved television series, Animaniacs.
Animaniacs is my childhood, and I geeked out when I learned it would receive a reboot. The series launched a number of spinoffs and wrapped its run in 1998.
In a bid to compete with Netflix, Hulu is adding more original content to its digital library.
"We can not wait to work with Steven Spielberg and the entire Amblin and Warner Bros. teams to bring more sketches, catchphrases, songs and laughs from the Animaniacs to kids and adults everywhere", said Hulu's Senior Vice President of Content, Craig Erwich, on a statement.
USA streaming platform Hulu has teamed up with Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros.to make two brand new seasons. "I am also excited that the full library of "Animaniacs" and Tiny Toon Adventures' episodes are included in the deal".
While we have very little information on the new seasons, chances are high most if not all of the voice actors will be able to reprise their roles.
"Yakko, Wakko and Dot have been waiting impatiently inside the water tower, and now their hilarious brand of animated chaos will be unleashed - again!"
- Rescued Canadian national Joshua Boyle arrested on multiple charges
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE:CBI) Receives Media Impact Score of 0.08
- Dark Souls Trilogy Box Set Slated to Arrive in Japan for PS4
- How Analysts Feel About Ross Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST)?
- Sivan K appointed as Space Secretary
- Weekly Analysts' Ratings Changes for Western Digital Corporation (WDC)
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Earns Media Impact Score of 0.26
- California agents seize Chris Brown's pet capuchin monkey
- Dark Souls Remastered: No HDR on PS4 Pro
- All you need to know about the Aus Open draw