On Tuesday, the former Crimson Tide linebacker was arrested in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and charged with second-degree marijuana possession.
The report cited the Tuscaloosa Sheriff's Office arrest database.
A first-round pick by the 49ers, Foster enjoyed an excellent rookie season in the National Football League, tallying 59 tackles in the middle of San Francisco's defense. He started all the games that he appeared in, finishing the year with 72 tackles and a pass defended. He was the highest-graded rookie linebacker this past season.
A first round pick in last year's National Football League draft, Foster is now widely viewed as one of the NFL's most promising young defensive players.
Last March, Foster was dismissed from the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine after an altercation with medical staff. His urine sample was found to have been diluted, which was treated the same as a positive test.
Let's hope it's not much.
The Niners have yet to comment on Foster's arrest, at the time of this article's posting. Niner Noise will continue to provide updates on anything significant and/or major as news comes in.
- Gerdau SA (NYSE:GGB) Future Growth Projections From Analysts
- Weak Intel AMT security lets hackers hijack corporate comps - research
- Women attend football match for first time ever in Saudi Arabia
- China says report on USA treasuries may cite `wrong source'
- Can Iran's Regime Survive 2018?
- What's Behind the Numbers For MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)?
- Government to hold pensions talks with Carillion
- Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE:UNP)
- Chelsea seek council help with stadium dispute
- Dancing on Ice commentator QUITS skating show after just one episode