On Tuesday, the former Crimson Tide linebacker was arrested in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and charged with second-degree marijuana possession.
The report cited the Tuscaloosa Sheriff's Office arrest database.
A first-round pick by the 49ers, Foster enjoyed an excellent rookie season in the National Football League, tallying 59 tackles in the middle of San Francisco's defense. He started all the games that he appeared in, finishing the year with 72 tackles and a pass defended. He was the highest-graded rookie linebacker this past season.
A first round pick in last year's National Football League draft, Foster is now widely viewed as one of the NFL's most promising young defensive players.
Last March, Foster was dismissed from the 2017 NFL Scouting Combine after an altercation with medical staff. His urine sample was found to have been diluted, which was treated the same as a positive test.
Let's hope it's not much.
The Niners have yet to comment on Foster's arrest, at the time of this article's posting. Niner Noise will continue to provide updates on anything significant and/or major as news comes in.
- Lindsay Lohan is Apparently Designing Her Very Own "Lohan Island" in Dubai
- Trump's medical: Why's he having it and what to expect?
- Gerdau SA (NYSE:GGB) Future Growth Projections From Analysts
- Global East Ball Valve Market Vendors: Kitz, Tyco, Flowserve, Emerson and Cameron
- 2-Minute Drill: NFL Divisional Round Picks
- Can Iran's Regime Survive 2018?
- What's Behind the Numbers For MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM)?
- Brokerages Set Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) Price Target at $1.83
- Police Arrest Suspect in Slaying of College Student in Calif.
- House lawmakers approve crackdown on 'sanctuary cities' in Florida