Zidane, who only confirmed his new Real Madrid contract on Thursday, admitted "it means nothing".
Doubts have emerged over Hazard's future at Premier League champions Chelsea after his father claimed the 27-year-old Belgium star rejected the chance to extend his contract in order to wait for a possible offer from Madrid.
Striker Karim Benzema also misses out due to an injury sustained in the Clasico defeat to Barcelona last month and midfielder Marcos Llorente is doubtful with a shoulder problem he picked up in the 2-2 draw against Numancia in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday. "Everything that is said about Real Madrid is negative, but in reality things are not like that". I have very good players, and do not see anyone who can change all that.
"The situation is what it is, and we must take the positive, that we are still alive in everything, and move forward. We are not doing as bad as people say".
Zinedine Zidane's side were held by Celta Vigo last time out in the league and are now 16 points behind leaders Barcelona, although they have played a game less then their rivals. It has never been able to overcome this big of a gap and win La Liga.
The final set of fixtures of the first half of the 2017/18 LaLiga season concludes this weekend as Real Madrid welcome Villarreal to the Bernabeu for a contest that starts at 16:15 CET on Saturday, January 13th 2018.
Madrid soared to new heights in 2016-17, winning La Liga and becoming the first team to successfully defend their Champions League crown last season.
So too has Real's form, and unless Zidane can whip his team into shape again, his time in charge could prove to be as short as it was successful. "I know how it goes, nothing more, even with this contract it does not change anything", he said. Llately it has been hard to do that, to win games, but we will keep going. "In hard moments we need the fans to be on our side".
- Disney announces new Star Wars: Rivals action shooter for Android and iOS
- Samsung Unveils 146-Inch, Wall-Sized TV Called 'The Wall'
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Misses on Q1 Earnings and Revenues
- Institutional Holdings and Trade Data for Duke Realty Corporation (DRE)
- Analysts Recommendations EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG)
- Hospital patients need blood. Where are the donors?
- Manchester attack 'hero' Chris Parker admits stealing from victims
- Barcelona snap up Colombian defender Yerry Mina from Palmeiras for £10.5m
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Shares Bought by ProShare Advisors LLC
- EPS Forecast Revision Scan: Portland General Electric Company (POR)