Harare- Zimbabwe's former higher education and tertiary minister Jonathan Moyo has claimed that President Emmerson Mnangagwa visited ailing opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai last week, in a bid to seek his support to postpone elections by three years.
The once powerful politician, who is now a harsh critic of the Mnangagwa led government, spoke to the BBC and narrated the manner in which he fled Zimbabwe in addition to fielding questions on the Mugabe regime and plans of going back home.
The Zimbabwean Government on Thursday, honoured an activist who was arrested for booing former first lady Grace Mugabe with a "liberation hero" status, after he died in a vehicle crash.
Trade between Namibia and Zimbabwe generated only N$24 million (about US$1.9 million) in 2016, a situation that President Geingob said was unacceptable.
Since his resignation Moyo and his close allies have escaped into exile, claiming to have escaped assassination attempts by the military.Читайте также: Lottery fever: US Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots top $1 billion
"There is massive disgruntlement by members of Zanu-PF to the manner in which President Robert Gabriel Mugabe continues to be humiliated and ill-treated by the coup conspirators and terrorist junta", Zhuwao wrote on the New Zimbabwe news website.
Moyo made further claims that those running the government are the most feared people in the country as they were involved in the Gukurahundi massacres.
"In terms of the new constitution of Zimbabwe, section 62, there is a constitutional provision on the right to access to information, which entitles any person the right to any information which is held by the state in the interest of public accountability, fairness, human dignity and justice".
Both the first lady and Mnangagwa had been vying to replace 93-year-old Robert Mugabe. He and Moyo, along other members of the G-40 faction were banned for life at Zanu-PF's national congress in December.
It's unclear where Moyo is at the moment.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Federica Brignone holds off stars in World Cup giant slalom
- Livermore escapes FA sanction after fan bust-up
- Trump refers to 'sh-thole' countries during immigration meeting
- $0.48 EPS Expected for Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG)
- Prime Minister will inaugurate National Youth Festival on 12 January
- NAACP calls for anti-Trump protest at College Football Championship
- Turkey summons USA charge d'affaires over Syria: Turkish sources
- Spain's Sainz wins Dakar Rally sixth stage
- One constant in shifting GOP: Trump keeps being Trump
- Investors Buy Shares of Time Warner (TWX) on Weakness