She added: "I just feel like a different woman".
Ditching her tracksuits, Honey appeared on the telly show Celebrity 100 Per Cent Hotter to transform her famous look, and fans finally saw what the star looked out without the enormous shades.
But despite her insecurities she was more than happy to undergo the transformation, leaving viewers completely shocked when her new look was revealed - showing an nearly completely different woman.
Honey G explained how she didn't want to speak about her sexuality while on the show because she was anxious about the reaction.
Back on our telly screens once more, 36-year-old Honey G appeared on Celebrity 100% Hotter on Thursday evening complete with gold tracksuit, gold trainers, gold chain and giant sunglasses, obviously.
X Factor's Honey G looks VERY different now
Honey G's transformation was certainly dramatic and, we have to say, she looks INCREDIBLE. "Stop hiding those pretty eyes". "Stick with it girl, you look so pretty x", praised a final fan.
While a previous hopeful on the ITV talent show's last series, Talia Dean, commented: 'U look awesome!
And Honey G herself was clearly just as shook as the rest of us, as she said: 'This is a side of me I've never ever seen before in my whole life. "I don't know what to say, I really don't", she reacted to her new look.
"I do feel attractive, but I feel nervous". Oh my god. I never thought I'd look like this. It's given me a bit of confidence'.
However, it seems she could be persuaded to ditch her trademark Honey G sense of style, as she admitted to feeling "confident" without her eccentric accessories.
- Gold Stocks Popping on Bullish Brokerage Notes
- UK: Former PM Blair urges Labour to oppose Brexit
- Mike Tyson opens marijuana farm
- Iran holds out hope for survivors on burning oil tanker
- Governor Cuomo delivers his vision for the Empire State in 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 possible leak of release date
- How will Congress fund health insurance for children — The CHIP showdown
- Dancing on Ice: Candice Brown hits back at 'snog' accusations
- Did you know Shah Rukh Khan was not in 'Zero' initially?
- Macron to plan law to fight fake news on the Net