Charlize Theron can't even handle parenting anymore. In the clip, Theron's character Marlo looks like she's struggling just to get through the day to dinnertime, as she's been tasked with taking care of a baby and household with seemingly little to no help. While Marlo isn't too excited about the prospect of having a nanny at first, especially when the young babysitter proves to be a bit too headstrong for her own good, she eventually softens on the situation. Now we're going to see her absolutely exhausted as a mother of three children just doing her best to get by.
Some real mothers out there might find it hard to accept Charlize Theron as a woman run ragged by her children since she's the poster child for a Dior fragrance that literally paints her as a golden goddess, but let's not forget that Theron is a single mother of two herself. Mark Duplass and Ron Livingston co-star.
Charlize Theron is nearly unrecognizable in the first look at her latest film Tully - only it's not because she's dyed her hair or radically altered her appearance in any other way.
Tully hits theaters on your favorite day of the year, April 20. Marlo (Theron), a mother of three including a newborn, is gifted a night nanny by her brother (Duplass).
What's it about? Well, it's about a stressed and over-worked mom played by Theron who hires a night nurse, played by everybody's new favorite crush Mackenzie Davis (and if you haven't watched her in Halt and Catch Fire we highly recommend you do before continuing on with your day-to-day life).
- Hornets' Steve Clifford cleared to return after health issue
- Ponting named assistant Australia coach for T20 series
- Highlanders Release Classy Response To Lima Sopoaga's Departure To Wasps
- Modi to host Israeli PM in Guj on Jan 17
- Manx Telecom PLC 21.6% Potential Upside Indicated by Liberum Capital
- Basaksehir: Arda will make history with us
- European Union urge Kenya to undertake electoral reforms and ease tensions
- Auburn center Austin Wiley ineligible until 2018-19 season
- Angelina Jolie Steps out With Injured Daughter Shiloh in New York City
- Iowa's Gustafson named to Wooden Award Top 25