He asked his followers to stay tune for further details on the issue. "They will be awarded for Inspiration & Stupid coverage in various categories of the media with fake news Listen and watch!"
"We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me)", Trump said in November past year. They are all bad.
Fox News was the clear victor among Democrats (53 percent), but CNN was the victor among Republicans (40 percent).
To end 2017 and welcome in the New Year, the president drafted a tweet wishing his "friends, supporters, enemies, haters, and even the very dishonest Fake News Media, a Happy and Healthy New Year".
Late in the evening, Fox News listed out some news stories of other networks that later proved to be inaccurate. And we want to hear from you'. "2018 will be a great year for America!" he wrote Sunday.
Trump has many times accused leading US media of spreading fake news targeting him during the election campaign as well as after he became the 45th president.
Regardless of party, however, most Americans see fake news as a problem.
The December 1 ABC report by journalist Brian Ross claimed Mike Flynn, the former national security advisor, was prepared to testify that Trump directed him to contact Russian officials before Election Day.
During his presidential campaign in November, Trump once suggested there should be a contest among news networks, excluding Fox News, for the "Fake News Trophy".
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- FNSR) — Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ
- Rocket League hits 40 million player milestone
- (AWI) Position; Financial Counselors Has Cut Its Schlumberger LTD (SLB) Position
- Markets scale fresh highs again, Nifty nears 10700-mark
- Purchases New Stake in Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM)
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT) Shares Sold by Stearns Financial Services Group
- Capital Advisors INC Upped Position in Microsoft Corp (MSFT) by $12.12 Million
- Rational Advisors LLC Has $683000 Holdings in Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ)
- AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Position Lessened by Dupont Capital Management Corp