Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert were seen on a family outing while they were traveling with their son on January 2. Now, many are wondering if the two are making amends and starting over for the new year.
Finally, Govan, the mother of four and ex-girlfriend and former National Basketball Association star Gilbert Arenas, said she called into the radio show to deny that she had any sexual relations with Braxton's man - and to declare that Herbert is not even her type to begin with.
'NOPE! Sorry! Not together but since the craziness the other day, we DID agree to create a better environment for my son!' Tamar posted on her social media account before deleting the post. Braxton wrote. "Angry or not...it's about my SON!" On Dec. 30, Tamar shared on Instagram that a woman told her she's pregnant with her estranged husband's baby.
Braxton, who shares 4-year-old son Logan with Herbert, filed for divorce in October after almost nine years of marriage.
Braxton and Herbert's reunion followed reports Herbert was arrested on Christmas Day for spousal assault.
As far as getting another woman pregnant, both Vince and Govan deny Tamar's claim, which was exacerbated by Govan's ex and father of her children, Gilbert Arenas.
The former reality star was even called a "whore" before the world and that she was the one who ruined any chance of a Braxton-Herbert reconciliation attempt.
And for what it's worth, Tamar also added that this is the last time she and Vincent are going to speak publicly about their split. As fans may recall, Schuman also accused Backstreet Boy member, Nick Carter, of raping her.
Tamar Braxton continues to keep us guessing about her relationship with Vincent Herbert. The "All The Way Home" singer was married before to music producer Darrell Allamby.
- Iraqi Forces Capture ISIS Leader Who Executed Homosexuals
- Questions raised over Donald Trump New Year's Eve party ethics
- Is The Prince Of Persia Franchise Ready For Ressurection?
- Vanguard CDN Short Term Corp Bd ETF (VSC.TO): Technicals in Focus
- LG has made a 65-inch rollable OLED display
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Sprint Corporation (S)
- East Hampshire MP Damian Hinds becomes Education Secretary
- Rahul Dravid Birthday: Twitterati Celebrate as 'The Wall' turns 45
- Analysts See $0.60 EPS for Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF)
- Wenger on Chelsea penalty decision: 'It's not serious'