However, majority of those records have been quashed by the Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer and that too in just 13 days flat. "It has crossed Rs 280 crores as of now". The two have earlier worked together in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan in 2011 and six years later, they are back with Tiger Zinda Hai, which is dhoommachoing at the box office. Although it still has not reached the Rs 300 crore mark, the upcoming weekend will be more than enough to make up for the slowdown.
The biggest action superstar of the country opens up on the incredible success of the film by saying, "For us, it is the audiences love and reactions that matter the most, and we feel overwhelmed with the love that Tiger Zinda Hai has garnered". On its first day itself, it had earned Rs 34.10 crore and proceeded to mark the highest single-day earning of any Salman Khan movie on Sunday with Rs 45.53 crore. The film "Tiger Zinda Hain" is a type of which represents' the story as dramatized and simple but the character played by Khan is sensitive. However, this does not mean the film has lost its chances of being Salman's highest grosser ever.
The movie revolves around a plot that RAW agent Avinash "Tiger" Singh Rathore and Pakistani spy Zoya reunite after eight years to rescue captured nurses by the IS stars Khan and Kaif in leading roles. Besides this, Tiger Zinda Hai has a gripping plot and the storyline is fast paced.
- LLC Takes Position in Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN)
- Chandigarh stalking case: BJP leader's son Vikas Barala granted bail
- Stock Impressing Investors: Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR)
- Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Ginuwine reveals his real name
- Penn National Gaming wins right to build casino in York County
- Bruins Notes: Tuukka Rask Stellar Again In Emphatic Win Over Islanders
- Wednesday January 10, 2018
- FDA approves expanded use of AstraZeneca cancer drug
- Single-famly homes down a bit in price: Royal LePage
- Health care providers urge Congress to reauthorize CHIP funding