The Emmy-nominated comedy Silicon Valley finally has a Season 5 premiere date, kicking off with more antics from the Pied Piper team on Sunday, March 25.
Miller split with the popular HBO series previous year at the end of season 4 and now the show will move forward without him as the guys at Pied Piper continue to develop plans for a brand new internet.
In addition to Miller's exit, the other change to HBO's always-solid spring lineup comes via Silicon Valley's Sunday partner. Actor T.J. Miller is no longer associated with the show after he left it in May previous year.
In the teaser, Erlich's nemesis Jian Yang announces that Erlich is gone, and that he's taken over the incubator.
The trailer also sees the return of Gavin Belson (Matt Ross), who's back in the saddle at rival company Hooli.
There are standard Silicon Valley-type hijinks elsewhere, with Dinesh Chugtai (Kumail Nanjiani) coming across a dead pig in the back of someone's auto, and Bertram Gilfoyle (Martin Starr) and Dinesh racing each other in a home-made tricycle and what seems like a Tesla Model S, respectively. Without Miller, the show has the opportunity to focus on more characters including Martin Starr's Gilfoyle, Kumail Nanjiani's Dinesh, and Zach Woods' Jared (who is one of the highlights of the show and hasn't gotten almost as much screen time as he deserves).
- Stearns Financial Services Group Decreased Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Stake By $585130; TRAILBLAZER
- Taking a Look at the Data Behind Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)
- Fodder scam: Court to pronounce sentence tomorrow
- Alabama coach's playbook stolen before title game
- Marcelo: Real Madrid is sad and f****** sunk
- Hogan Announces State Lawmaker Term Limit Bill
- Nokia 6 (2018) could be unveiled on January 5
- Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks discuss #MeToo, fake news, Trump and more
- Traders Buy Micron Technology (MU) on Weakness
- Alabama turns to freshman QB Tagovailoa in championship game