"Our 6th New Years together!"
It's been roughly two years since Selena Gomez was named as Coach's brand ambassador, and since then it's safe to say a lot has changed in the ex-Disney darling's life. However, at the time of this writing, the infamous exes have not been photographed together. The site says that they flew back home together along with five or six pals on January 2 after ringing in 2018 in Cabo San Lucas and were on the outs while disembarking. Lucky for us, Allure scored a sneak peek of what went down behind-the-scenes on the day of the campaign photo shoot. As a result of Jelena 3.0, the mother and daughter quit following each other on Instagram and Sel seems to become more estranged from her loved ones the longer she is with Justin. Both People magazine and E!
"Justin had a great New Year's Eve with Selena". "Justin and Selena are doing great". Online report that Bieber and Gomez spent the holiday together, but it was good vibes all around-no drama.
According to an insider who chatted with E! New York City can feel massive, and scary at times, but Gomez said creative director Stuart Vevers has a way of making it feel like a real community. "They were very low-key and dressed casually", the source continued, adding that Justin stopped by a dinner party at Selena's villa on Sunday night (December 31). He reportedly checked into an oceanfront villa just 10 minutes away from where Gomez was staying. Here's hoping they played "Beauty and a Beat" at the exact stroke of midnight.
- 3700 arrested during protests in Iran: MP
- New York Knicks vs. Chicago Bulls - 1/10/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Turkey Slams US Conviction Of Turkish Banker, Warns Of Impact On Relations
- Bucs legend John Lynch named a Hall of Fame finalist
- South Africa's leader gives into pressure on scandal probe
- Disney responds to live-action Aladdin 'brown face' claims
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Stock Price Down 0%
- WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Spoiler: Two Former Women's Champions Returning?
- Spurs down Knicks, Popovich alone in 5th for coaching wins
- Consumers spend more time on Snapchat than Instagram