Shonda Rhimes series "Scandal" and "How to Get Away With Murder" are going to have a crossover, ABC announced Wednesday.
Zetna Fuentes directed the "HTGAWM" episode, which was written by Morenike Balogun & Sarah L. Thompson.
The Scandal edition was directed by actor Tony Goldwyn, who portrays Pope's on and off again lover, Fitzgerald Grant III.
UPDATE (1/3/18, 4:35 p.m. ET): ABC has since confirmed its plans for a TGIT crossover set to unfold across both Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder this season. The Emmy-winning actress just replied to Washington's "Where are you?" question by posting a photo of her as Annalise Keating on the set of Scandal (you can see it under Washington's post below). This spot look familiar?!
This is the first (and, perhaps, last) crossover between the two shows.
The news of this crossover event broke over at Deadline Hollywood, although no details were released regarding the crossover's premiere date and expected content. Hype is already starting to build, regardless, with Kerry Washington doing her bit to facilitate it.
On social media, Washington shared a photo of herself as Liv Pope on the set of How To Get Away With Murder. "Scandal" is now in its seventh and final season, and is set to return on Thursday, January 18 at 9 P.M. on ABC. HTGAWM is in its fourth season.
Are you excited about the #HowToGetAwayWithScandal crossover?
Both dramas, along with Rhimes' Grey's Anatomy, return on January 18.
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Vining Sparks
- UK says limit kids to 2 sugary snacks
- Wetherby Asset Management Inc. Decreases Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- (AWI) Position; Financial Counselors Has Cut Its Schlumberger LTD (SLB) Position
- What Zuma wants if he is to quit the presidency
- 'Black Widow' standalone movie finds writer in Jac Schaeffer
- Airtel Broadband Users Can Avail Free Amazon Prime Membership for One Year
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in Thailand
- Palestinian Authority Paid Terrorists Over $347 Million in 2017
- Trump will Give Fake News Awards