Who had the most goals, assists, saves, passes and tackles in world football during 2017?
Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar made the headlines on Wednesday because of his celebration during a comfortable 2-0 victory over Amiens in the French League Cup quarter-finals. Madrid is a club that gives a big player everything they need to do so, everyone knows I wanted to sign him, Perez had said addressing Neymar's desire of winning the prestigious prize.
"He's at PSG now, but sports-wise, this decision he's taken is a step backwards", the 2002 World Player of the Year said in an interview with former worldwide Zico's youtube channel. But if reports are to be believed, Neymar is now keen to move to the current La Liga and Champions League holders.
The became the most expensive footballer in history when he moved to for £198million in August.
Around the same time Madrid captain Sergio Ramos also spoke about whether the family had decided it was easier to move across the "Clasico" divide by spending a short time at PSG in the interim.
The Brazilian's camp has apparently been sending out signals that he wants to play at the Santiago Bernabeu one day. Having not made a massive purchase since James Rodriguez in 2014, Madrid too are keen on reviving their "Galactico policy". The Madrid outfit is now placed fourth in the La Liga table, trailing 15 points behind leaders Barcelona. Not just Neymar, Real Madrid have lined up bids for record breaker Harry Kane, Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard among others.
- Again, Pinnick Charges Home-Eagles On CHAN 2018
- Idea's counters Airtel; offers unlimited calling and 1GB data at Rs 93
- Like Florida, Virginia Seeks Offshore Drilling Exemption
- Protector asks Zuma to widen terms of inquiry into state capture
- Weather warning details heavy snow and ice threat
- Prepaid Plans Now Give More Data And Longer Validity
- Instagram is letting some users share their Stories on WhatsApp Status
- Nintendo's Switch becomes the fastest-selling system ever in the US
- IndusInd Bank net rises 25%, vehicle finance to see 'boom'
- Garry Ringrose is a serious doubt for the Six Nations