But after making 6 of 10 3-pointers in the first quarter, the Rockets missed 13 of 14 from deep in the second. Today made that point. Gordon is is averaging 19.4 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists per outing. It wasn't a big deal Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.
"It's a very simple system, but it's executed at a very high level, " Vogel said of Houston. "The mindset is that the open three is better than a two - that's something that they live by and they're having great success with it".
"We will adjust", Rockets coach Mike D'Antoni said.
He said his only regret from his highly successful days as head coach of the Suns was that he didn't design the offense and the roster to shoot as many 3-point shots as his Rockets now do.
An early favourite to win the MVP award, Harden leads the National Basketball Association in scoring with 32.1 points, besides dishing out 9.1 assists and 5.0 rebounds per game. "Steve Nash could have taken more threes and we should have gone after, personnel-wise, more shooters". I'll be good (It was concerning) especially (when) you don't know what it is or you have never experienced it before. Kevin Knox had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the 12-2 Wildcats, who survived a pair of 3-point attempts by the Tigers in the closing seconds.
In his first start and only his fourth game with the Rockets, Green produced his 27 points on only 15 shots.
Trevor Ariza will likely get more opportunities after getting a season-high 26 points Sunday.
The UNDER has gone 4-1 in Houston's last five games for totals bettors. It also helps his case that the Eastern Conference as a whole has outperformed expectations and finishing second or third still might get it done. "So I got a couple of days". And given that he's been viewed as the game's best player every season since his most recent MVP in 2014, James is set up nicely for a "lifetime achievement" nod as he seeks to match Michael Jordan's five career MVPs.
Paul told Aldridge he wants his current team, the Houston Rockets, to emulate the Spurs if they want success in the postseason.
Houston played in Orlando on Wednesday night and then was scheduled to fly back to Texas for an early-Thursday morning arrival. Golden State's offense was a shell of itself, lacking its trademark excitement, flow and pace.
Thomas' return couldn't have come at a better time.
One thing they could do is just throw a game. In the last matchup, Houston won 128-104. Meanwhile, Fournier was once again out of sync and missed six of his seven tries and all three 3-point heaves. "We have guys who have played a lot of minutes and now it means a little more".
- Brokerages Set Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) PT at $61.12
- Team Heads to Puerto Rico for Power Restoration
- Winter Beauty: Parts of Niagara Falls Are Becoming Frozen
- Spdr Portfolio Total Stock Market Etf Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17 (SPTM)
- Sen. Feinstein Releases Text of Interview With Fusion GPS Official
- Freeze Your Butt Off In This Game Of Thrones Ice Hotel
- Embiid continues to show 76ers are different team with center in lineup
- Giannis Antetokounmpo filled this rookie's entire vehicle with popcorn
- DST Systems Holding On To Strong Gain In Afternoon Trading
- Missouri Governor Admits To Extramarital Affair Before He Took Office