Usually games developed by Rockstar are out on Tuesdays and June 8 falls on a Friday.
The release date was spotted by Red Dead News on Twitter yesterday, and the subsequent reaction from the Internet caused Coolshop to quietly replace the original release date witwh a nondescript 2018 placeholder. If this is to mean anything, the game will have an online mode where the Cards will be in effect. Officially, Red Dead Redemption 2 is scheduled for a spring 2018 launch. But CoolShop is one for one as far as Rockstar release dates go.
Release date months before its announcement? .
Red Dead fans want to know exactly when the game is coming out, and this latest listing could be the first good hint towards that.
A Danish retailer called Coolshop leaked Red Dead Redemption 2's release date (reported by Game Informer.) Coolshop posted a listing for Red Dead Redemption 2 and it said that Red Dead 2 would be released on June 8, 2018 for the Xbox One and PS 4.
The listing is now on CoolShop, a Denmark based retailer, to help for the credibility of the retailer, this is the same online store that told about the release date of Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PS4 and Xbox One months before the official announcement of the game from Rockstar. After Red Dead Redemption 2's initial delay, the fear of another was sown.
As of right now, Rockstar has the western set for a Spring release window.
A couple of days and we'll all be correcting our instinctive datings to 2018, and Spring is a lot closer than you think. Though with Friday releases becoming more common, this could be a possibility. Instead, the last notable thing related to Red Dead actually happened in GTA Online, with that weapon skin cross-promo.
Our minds work in a way that make the difference between "a few months" and "half a year" seem astronomical.
- The Western Union (WU) Lifted to "Neutral" at Susquehanna Bancshares
- Silicon Valley Season 5 Trailer Is Here, Along With Release Date
- Alabama coach's playbook stolen before title game
- BBC iPlayer enjoys record week as viewers switch off traditional TV
- DOJ's pot memo creates big decision for US Attorneys
- Woman accused of $300K in damage to attorney's home appears in court
- HTC 10 now gets Android Oreo update
- How will Congress fund health insurance for children — The CHIP showdown
- Courtney Act Joins 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK!
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio planning cryptocurrency 'JioCoin' say reports