Rahul Dravid is the name which even today first strikes in our minds whenever the Indian Cricket team seems to be in situation of losing a match. Dravid is often regarded as one of the best batsmen of his time and is remembered for his calm and composure temperament on and off the field. One of the greatest batsmen in Indian cricket, he is known for paving his way to the top with sheer determination and hard work.
Dravid amassed runs at an average of 63.69, scoring on any condition against any opposition and is only among five cricketers with Sachin Tendulkar, Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara and Jacque Kallis to score more than 10,000 runs in One Day Internationals and Test cricket. Not many people in this sport have maintained a spotless career and have been able to keep controversies at bay, as much as Rahul Dravid been able to.
Dravid is now sharing his expertise with the Indian Under-19 team as its coach.
Born on January 11 in 1973, Rahul Dravid went on to define an entire era of cricket for his fans. He has personified cricket as being a "Gentlemen's Game" like no other cricketer.
Model and small-time actress Poonam Pandey is back to her usual cheapness as she wished former Team India player and one of the most technically sound batsmen Rahul Dravid on his birthday. Samit scored 150 winning for Mallya Aditi International School as they defeated Vivekananda School by a massive 412 runs.
- Stock Focus: Nippon Express (NPEXY) Lower -54.32% Over the Last Month
- Celebrities Spoke up after Ivanka Trump Supported Time's Up
- Iraqi Forces Capture ISIS Leader Who Executed Homosexuals
- Bill Belichick: I don't know if Malcolm Mitchell returns this year
- Near term Outlook For DENTSPLY International Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY)
- Grandparents who claimed pot was meant for Christmas gifts arrested again
- Stocks inside Traders Spotlight: VMware, Inc. (VMW), Regal Entertainment Group (RGC)
- Revenue Approximations Analysis: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Sprint Corporation (S)
- Earnings Yield in Focus For Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX)
- Police hilariously warn against 'highly addictive' Girl Scout cookies