Now, Richardson is apparently under investigation by the NYPD in relation to an alleged sexual assault that occurred in 2003 (and per NY law, likely not subject to a statute of limitation) and other reported instances of sexual misconduct. One of the models, Caron Bernstein, was part of a story on Richardson last month in which she detailed a sexual assault at his studio, after which a detective contacted her for an interview.
According to PageSix, NYPD has opened an investigation on the celebrity photographer following a number of women who came forward with sexual assault allegations.
Ex-model Lindsay Jones also gave a graphic account, telling HuffPost that in either 2007 or 2008, Richardson invited her to his studio under the premise that they'd possibly do a shoot and get some coffee.
47-year-old Bernstein alleges that Richardson exposed himself without warning, and forced her to perform oral sex on him. "It was like literally being shot with a stun gun", she told the outlet. To her knowledge (after being told by Richardson), the photos were a test shoot for V magazine, but the publication denied being aware of any 2003 assignment to Richardson.
They joined an expanding list of brands no longer working with Richardson, including H&M, Target and Aldo, to which high-end fashion houses Valentino and Bulgari have since been added. The former model claims that he exposed himself and started jabbing his penis in her face.
In March 2014, model Charlotte Waters posted a piece on Reddit claimed that during her shoot Terry became aggressive and it 'became sexual act after sexual act'.
Richardson has rarely responded to allegations over the years, but in a blog posted in October after being dropped by Conde Nast, he wrote that he "collaborated with consenting adult women".
Representatives for Mr Richardson have been approached for comment.
- Sunday Sales Opposition Melts
- The New Bentley Bentayga V8 Features The World's Biggest Brakes
- Ethiopia to close notorious prison and free all political prisoners
- Theresa May to start shifting ministers in Cabinet reshuffle
- Fire at French kosher market targeted by anti-Jewish vandals
- Tamar Says She & Vince NOT Back Together - Eminem, The Weeknd Book Coachella
- Kwara United's team bus involved in road crash
- Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ:PRGS) Moves Into Potential Pullback Territory
- Facebook will focus on friends over publishers in the News Feed
- Dust, Not Aliens, Is Likely Cause of Star's Weird Dimming