OnePlus had launched the Lava Red color variant of the OnePlus 5T a year ago in China. We have already covered this device in great detail and had reported how the company was planning to launch the device before January 26, in order to avoid the holiday rush.
As we mentioned, the OnePlus 5T Lava Red variant is expected to launch in India. Launched originally in November a year ago, the OnePlus 5T Lava Red Limited Edition will sit alongside the Midnight Black and Star Wars variants.
The pricing and availability of the new variant are not yet known, however, reports suggest that the smartphone will carry the same price tag as that of the midnight black variant.
The last teaser OnePlus India shared on Twitter is rather obvious, a lot of red color in the background, and a number one on top of it. This makes the price Rs 1000 more expensive than the regular model with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. All the other details of the device remain the same.
The OnePlus 5T features a 6.01-inch Optic AMOLED display with full HD+ (2160×1080 pixels) resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
As for the processor, OnePlus 5T is powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC as its predecessor. The device will sport 20 and 16-megapixel shooters on the back, while you will find a 16-megapixel camera on the phone's front side. Normally, OnePlus offers its phones in multiple RAM and storage variants. On the software front, the OnePlus 5T runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on OxygenOS 4.7.0 out-of-the-box.
In the camera department, the OnePlus 5T bears a dual camera setup on the rear that has a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor.
According to OnePlus, the Sandstone White 5T was "gone in 2 hours".
- Christian Bale still hasn't seen Ben Affleck's Batman
- Ponting named assistant Australia coach for T20 series
- Golden Globes confirm Mrs. Maisel is marvellous
- Google's mysterious Fuchsia OS developer version now runs on the PixelBook
- 2017's Fires, Hurricanes, and Other Natural Disasters Cost Over $300 Billion
- Footage of Cancelled "Modernized" Star Wars X-Wing Game Emerges
- Thomas Bjorn already losing sleep over Ryder Cup captaincy
- Reliance Jio user base surges as rivals face tough time
- Highlanders Release Classy Response To Lima Sopoaga's Departure To Wasps
- Angelina Jolie Steps out With Injured Daughter Shiloh in New York City