We could see well over 6 new Nokia phones to be released this year, with quite a few of them being released in the first half of the year.
Nokia already has as many as six smartphones to its name, all of which came out previous year. It has an image made up of Nokia Phones and asks us to wait for 3 days before the new Nokia 6 is launched. Also, the leaked list of Snapdragon 845 SoC flagship smartphones revealed that the Nokia 10 might be launched as a flagship in August this year.
Nokia 6 (2018) is also said to sport a 5.5-inch TFT full HD (1920x1080p) screen, and house octa-core (2.2GHz quad-core + 1.9GHz quad-core) CPU (most probably Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 series), 4GB RAM, 3000mAh battery, 16MP CMOS primary camera and an 8MP front snapper.
On the camera front, the smartphone is expected to come with a 16-megapixel CMOS camera sensor on the back, and an 8-megapixel camera sensor on the front.
According to TENAA, China's official regulator association, it seems that HMD Global will be releasing one of the first new phones of 2018.
The phone will be offered in two storage options - 32GB and 64GB, both of which will have a microSD card slot as well for further memory expansion. The smartphone runs Android Nougat 7.1.1 out-of-the-box. As you would expect, the Nokia 1 will reportedly exchange hands at between €70 and €80, which translates to the regions of between Sh 9,000 and Sh 10,000.
- Amazon Will Buy Target in 2018: Gene Munster
- The Black Eyed Peas Return With A Strong Message On "Street Livin'"
- Israel threatens to jail or deport African migrants
- Alibaba to List in Hong Kong
- Golden Globes confirm Mrs. Maisel is marvellous
- Security tight for huge Catholic procession in Philippines
- Ponting named assistant Australia coach for T20 series
- Reliance Jio user base surges as rivals face tough time
- Iowa's Gustafson named to Wooden Award Top 25
- Bachmann Considering Run To Replace Franken