We could see well over 6 new Nokia phones to be released this year, with quite a few of them being released in the first half of the year.
Nokia already has as many as six smartphones to its name, all of which came out previous year. It has an image made up of Nokia Phones and asks us to wait for 3 days before the new Nokia 6 is launched. Also, the leaked list of Snapdragon 845 SoC flagship smartphones revealed that the Nokia 10 might be launched as a flagship in August this year.
Nokia 6 (2018) is also said to sport a 5.5-inch TFT full HD (1920x1080p) screen, and house octa-core (2.2GHz quad-core + 1.9GHz quad-core) CPU (most probably Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 series), 4GB RAM, 3000mAh battery, 16MP CMOS primary camera and an 8MP front snapper.
On the camera front, the smartphone is expected to come with a 16-megapixel CMOS camera sensor on the back, and an 8-megapixel camera sensor on the front.
According to TENAA, China's official regulator association, it seems that HMD Global will be releasing one of the first new phones of 2018.
The phone will be offered in two storage options - 32GB and 64GB, both of which will have a microSD card slot as well for further memory expansion. The smartphone runs Android Nougat 7.1.1 out-of-the-box. As you would expect, the Nokia 1 will reportedly exchange hands at between €70 and €80, which translates to the regions of between Sh 9,000 and Sh 10,000.
- Google's mysterious Fuchsia OS developer version now runs on the PixelBook
- Golden Globes confirm Mrs. Maisel is marvellous
- The Black Eyed Peas Return With A Strong Message On "Street Livin'"
- Alibaba to List in Hong Kong
- Modi to host Israeli PM in Guj on Jan 17
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White all sold out in under two hours
- Footage of Cancelled "Modernized" Star Wars X-Wing Game Emerges
- Ponting named assistant Australia coach for T20 series
- European Union urge Kenya to undertake electoral reforms and ease tensions
- Checking the Overall Picture for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT)