And in terms of recovery from the Wii U era, Nintendo's previous home console sold 7.3 million units over its first 10 months.
We still need to see Nintendo's slate of games for 2018, but we may hear more news on that sooner than you think.
That's not ideal math, as we lack numbers for South America and we have no clue if sales rates have stayed the same, but it's good enough as a guess. Nintendo would have to keep up its pace of exclusive games, but that shouldn't be a problem with the small amount of its catalogue now released on the Switch.
Last year Nintendo launched their latest modern console, The Switch.
Reddit user PFox99 submitted a photo of the auto to the site with the caption "I've been getting into Rocket League on Switch lately and my Dad helped me make the Mario NSR real". The company's hottest product of 2016 was a $60 console loaded with 30-year-old NES games. Over half of all Switch owners have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, while Splatoon 2 has been able to carve out a 20 percent share among Switch owners.
Nintendo has a vast library of games, and everything that it released in 2017 doesn't begin to scratch the surface of old IPs. Games like Kirby Star Allies, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 and a new Yoshi title are expected to release this year. Given that they are going to be for the Nintendo Switch, many now think that they will be for the Nintendo Direct event. Other third-party games include "NBA 2K18" from 2K Games, "Sonic Mania" from SEGA and "Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers" from Capcom.
Many claiming Pokemon or Animal Crossing are literally piggybacking off of one person who has a track record but has only said Animal Crossing is probably coming this year, or rather "There is some kind of new Animal Crossing that they hope to release next year too".
The Switch comes with a docking station, two Joy-Con controllers, and a Joy-Con Grip to make a more traditional controller.
- Dion Waiters To Undergo Season-Ending Surgery, According To Report
- Sarasota County Schools Graduation Rate Rises for 2016-17
- Institutional Holdings and Trade Data for Duke Realty Corporation (DRE)
- Again, Pinnick Charges Home-Eagles On CHAN 2018
- IndusInd Bank net rises 25%, vehicle finance to see 'boom'
- Trump calls Haiti and African nations "shithole countries"
- Like Florida, Virginia Seeks Offshore Drilling Exemption
- What Do Analysts Say About Endo International plc (ENDP)
- SunCoke Energy (SXC) Shares Up 10.3%
- Protector asks Zuma to widen terms of inquiry into state capture