Mini's hugely popular hatchback, five-door and convertible models have been given a makeover for 2018. MINI has also integrated a storage compartment in the centre armrest console for wireless charging of phones.
Further exterior changes include three new color choices and the option of three 17-inch wheel styles.
Anyway, lighter wheels and a new barebones "Mini" logo round out the exterior adjustments made for 2019.
Tech Features These 2019 Mini Coopers will benefit from a new 6.5-inch display for controlling connectivity.
The front end gains restyled headlights, with the halogen units accented by a black panel, while their optional bi-LED counterparts feature LED daytime running lights and indicators that are now completely circular. The freshened Minis are expected to begin arriving in showrooms in the first quarter of the new year.
The rear lights also use LEDs and feature a Union Jack design inspired by the Mini Electric concept released previous year.
This being Mini, individualization is important, so there's an option to get a soft top with the Union Jack embroidered on it, and another option to get seats that are covered in Malt Brown leather with diamond stitching reminiscent of classic English Chesterfield sofas.
An all-new, two-dimensional "Mini" logo has been rolled out for the first time, appearing on the bonnet, tailgate, steering wheel, multimedia system and remote control in all models.
The color of the backlighting matches the ambient lighting selected by the driver.
Thanks to LED Matrix technology for the headlamps, an automatic selective dip function is also available. However, the brand has taken it even further. a way to make your vehicle, well, yours. The program is coming to Canada, but Mini has not confirmed when.
Customers can design personalized inlays for the side scuttles, trims for the passenger side in the interior, LED door sills and LED door projectors, or welcome mats. If the rear lights weren't British enough for you, the dashboard is now available in a wider range of finishes than before, one of which bears a Union Jack. It's a quirky, smart design that emphasizes Mini's heritage.
- Gov. Bevin weighs in on Rep. Hoover's resignation as Speaker
- Pawan Kalyan fans go insane as his film 'Agnyaathavaasi' releases
- Inc. MA Raises Position in Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- Irish abortion plan 'may be step too far'
- Sheriff Says Colorado Shooting Was An 'Ambush-Type' Attack On Officers
- SEBI bars PwC from auditing listed firms for two years
- Sensex rebounds 176 points, Nifty reclaims 10500-mark
- Ex-UofL Forward Bowen Enrolls at SC
- Pope calls for world to keep hope alive for migrants and refugees
- Mike Wells Purchases 10 Shares of Prudential plc (PRU) Stock