Multiple sources reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly that the pop star, 36, signed a deal to perform at Las Vegas' Park Theater - the same spot where Lady Gaga will kick off a 74-date run in December. She then Wednesday her backup dancer Kevin Federline and had two adorable children, Sean and Jayden, before divorcing Federline three years later.
In other snaps, she showed her 18.3 million followers that she is enjoying some quality time with her boys as she splashed around with them in the clear-blue water. "She loves Vegas!" one source said, adding that the pop star especially appreciated how much time she was able to spend with sons Preston, 12, and Jayden, 11, during her Piece of Me residency.
Are Britney Spears and her boyfriend Sam Asghari taking their relationship to the next level?
Her getaway comes after she wrapped the grueling four-year residency at Planet Hollywood that saw her land back on the map as a key player in the music industry.
The blonde beauty is now dating 23-year-old Iranian personal trainer Sam Asghari and has been enjoying a Hawaiian holiday with her family.
She continued: "I kept his number, and it was so weird because it was like five months later that I found his number in my bag". This wouldn't be her first engagement as she was married twice before to Jason Allen Alexander, to whom she famously was married to for 55 hours and later annulled.
- (AWI) Position; Financial Counselors Has Cut Its Schlumberger LTD (SLB) Position
- Investors Purchase High Volume of Symantec Call Options (NASDAQ:SYMC)
- Alexis Sanchez, Jamie Vardy, Javier Hernandez
- Trump will Give Fake News Awards
- Priyanka Chopra to return with "Quantico" on April 26
- Pak-US cooperation imperative for regional peace: Foreign Office
- Kevin Durant second-youngest player to reach 20000-point plateau
- What Zuma wants if he is to quit the presidency
- UK says limit kids to 2 sugary snacks
- Bill Belichick: I don't know if Malcolm Mitchell returns this year