The Rs 349 plan is valid for 70 days, the Rs 399 plan for 84 days, and lastly, the Rs 449 plan gives benefits for 91 days. All these plans offer 1GB data per day, but the validity differs.
The other plans have tariffs of Rs 349, Rs 399 and Rs 449 having validity of 70 days, 84 days and 91 days respectively. This plan is in direct opposition with Jio's Rs 309 plan which offers unlimited calling, SMS and 1GB data per day for a period of 49 days.
As part of "Happy New Year 2018" plan, the new Rs 149 plan will have a validity of 28 days and the users will be able to use the plans from January 9th. This plan includes 1GB daily data as well as unlimited local and STD calls and SMS with a validity of 28 days.
Additionally the Rs 459 pack will now cost Rs 399 and the validity will remain the same at 84 days with 84GB total data. All plans from Reliance Jio come with unlimited local and STD voice calls, free SMSs and comes with free access to Reliance Jio's suite of apps. This means Airtel is giving 56GB total data in this monthly prepaid recharge plan of Rs 349.
As per the plan, users get unlimited calls both local and national and 1GB data. Jijo has a 199 plan which offers 1.2GB high-speed data per day and a 299 plan which offers 2GB high-speed data per day. There are no bundled SMSes, and the bundled calls are limited to 250 minutes per day, and 1,000 minutes per week. Beyond this, customers are charged at 1 paisa per second for calls. The 1.5GB per day plans now offer the lowest per GB price of Rs. 4/-. We will keep you updated as and when they happen.
What do you think of these new plans?
- Which Insiders Are Selling Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW)?
- Manchester police looking for convenience store armed robbery suspect
- A Cincinnati youth basketball league team had some incredibly racist jerseys
- Chicago receives bittersweet news about the homicide rate in 2017
- Prepaid Plans Now Give More Data And Longer Validity
- Ford Enters Performance SUV Segment With 355-Horsepower 2019 Edge ST
- LeBron James Roasts Cleveland Browns In Spectacular Fashion After 0-16 Season
- Ohio Republicans Floating Jim Tressel for Senate
- Rio Tinto plc (RIO) PT Raised to GBX 3800
- GFG Unit Offers $500M For Rio Tinto Smelter In Euro Push