The HTC Desire Eye smartphone from 2014 featured a huge selfie camera. Bearing the main theme "EYEs", it is a mid-range smartphone with a pressure-sensitive frame. Now, thanks to Evan Blass, we get the a comprehensive list of the device's specs.
Blass doesn't give away the megapixel counts of either of the front-facing snappers, but does say the U11 EYEs will come with a 6-inch full HD Super LCD3 display, which has an 18:9 aspect ratio and takes up the entire front of the device along with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. The Taiwanese manufacturer has been teasing the launch of a new smartphone and has just posted a "save the date" invite on its official Weibo account. It seems that the company has pushed the launch of the phone to the start of the year as it has officially confirmed that the U11 EYEs will be unveiled on 15 January in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The tweet also suggests this phone will have 64GB of inbuilt storage expandable via microSD card. However, it's still running the now outdated Android Nougat out of the box instead of the latest Oreo.
That's not all yet, folks! Ah and before I forget, yes, the HTC U11 EYEs will feature the Edge Squeeze technology. It will be coming with IP67 certified dustproof and waterproof chassis. Evan Blass has also hinted that the HTC U11 EYEs will be priced at 3,299 Yuan ($510) and will be revealed on January 15th.
Price and other details are yet unknown, but we are on our toe to serve you with any related update as soon as we receive.
The HTC U11 EYEs is codenamed Harmony and comes with a curving rear glass that will mostly be treated to shades of bold colors like red, black and silver with a tinge of blue. Stay tuned for more.
- Shares in Morgan Stanley (MS) Purchased by Point72 Asset Management LP
- Purchases New Stake in Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM)
- AbbVie Inc (ABBV) Position Lessened by Dupont Capital Management Corp
- Deepika Padukone Finally Reveals Her Plans For Marriage!
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- I was nervous, says du Plessis
- Rational Advisors LLC Has $683000 Holdings in Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ)
- Liam Fox - Too soon to seek membership of Trans-Pacific trade deal
- FNSR) — Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ
- Alexis Sanchez, Jamie Vardy, Javier Hernandez