It's been quite the season for Giannis Antetokounmpo.
While most would presume Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James would top the NBA Vote, it's actually the Greek Freak who's pipped him to the post in the first round of voting by just 7,000 votes. That doesn't mean life is flawless, especially when it comes to a member of his own locker room not knowing that Bucks rookies have responsibilities. And Bucks rookie guard Sterling Brown fell prey to one of the oldest pranks in the book when one of his teammates absolutely stuffed his Hummer with fresh popcorn Tuesday. Antentokounmpo also claims that Brown skipped out on some of the duties the team has its rookies do, which he finds unacceptable.
Antetokounmpo says that the reason behind the popcorn prank was because Brown didn't do his "rookie duties".
The 22-year-old guard learned a hard lesson on Tuesday when he opened his auto door to a mountain of popcorn, after he forgot to put towels on Giannis' chair after games.
He's one of the NBA's superstars - and apparently he knows how to pull off a prank! He continues by saying that he won't get it until next year when he's no longer a rookie.
- Brokerages Set Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) PT at $61.12
- Missouri Governor Admits To Extramarital Affair Before He Took Office
- Chinese troops have thinned in Doklam: Indian Army chief
- The Tashkent Files- Movie on mysterious death of Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Spdr Portfolio Total Stock Market Etf Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.17 (SPTM)
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA)
- Chinese fans may finally get a chance to play Pokemon Go
- 'Fortnite' Update V.2.1.0 Brings Cozy Campfire Trap, Gameplay Fixes
- Investor Outlook: NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ:NXPI) "Hold" Rating Reconfirmed at Oppenheimer Today
- Aamir finds Saif 'outstanding' in 'Kaalakaandi'