Epic Games recently released Patch 2.1.0 for Fortnite Battle Royale which brings with it an all-new item for the game, the Cozy Campfire.
The Cozy Campfire update is live now for Fortnite.
When used, the campfire allows player to huddle together in order to heal up before heading back into battle.
The addition of Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights provide players the opportunity to share various clips from the game. The campfire will be active for 25 seconds and it will be able to heal multiple teammates at the same time. It's a blue rarity that can be found anywhere.
The Boogie Bomb dance effect is now removed upon taking any damage. To see the full list of fixes and changes, head over to the official patch notes. Epic said that it will continue to monitor and iterate the bomb's functionality. ShadowPlay can save plays automatically and can be further customized to pick what plays get saved. Players will notice that the Boogie Bomb rarity has been changed to blue/rare to accurately depict its true rarity.
The new "Fortnite" update also fixes some problems with gameplay, heroes and missions in Save the World. Enemy footsteps will also be easier to hear when performing certain tasks like building, shooting, or collecting resources. So standing next to the Campfire for its full duration should heal a player for a total of 50 hp.
Thankfully, the patch has fixed the annoying "phantom bullet" bug that can be heard frequently throughout the match, making it sound like you're being shot at when you're not.
Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages.
The Energized support perk now properly increases the damage of energy attacks. Players should no longer worry about the rare Battle Royale server crash and the rare Save the World crash that usually occurred when selecting "Reward Info" in the Collection Book. Meanwhile, the update will correctly implement the requirement in completing quests.
As Paul reported earlier this week, Nvidia's latest GPU drivers support ShadowPlay Highlights in Fortnite's Battle Royale mode. These quests could unintentionally be completed by finishing a 3-day 15, 40 or 70 zone survival mission.
- Pink to perform USA anthem at Super Bowl
- As Microsoft Corp (MSFT) Market Valuation Rose, Aviva Plc Has Upped Holding
- I-65 south remains closed near Seymour due to fiery crash
- Lotteria Italia 2018, i biglietti vincenti estratti il 6 gennaio
- DeGeneres 'face-timed' with Oprah in an emotional state
- The Tashkent Files- Movie on mysterious death of Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Battalion 1944 Heads To Early Access 1st February, Beta Weekend In January
- Aamir finds Saif 'outstanding' in 'Kaalakaandi'
- Australian batsman dismssed for obstructing the field in BBL, draws polarised reactions
- Press focuses on mass burial of victims of killings by herdsmen, others