Former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, the President Donald Trump-supporting bootlicker who has a penchant for speaking out the side of his neck, went on one of his patented attacks against liberals but doing so in corny coon fashion. The shutdown came after Twitter received several complaints about his tweets threatening journalists who reported he was investigated a year ago by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Winning against LYING LIB MEDIA and Whiney SNOWFLAKES again. Twitter said no violation. Not yet however. Diaper wearing lefty didn't like my metaphor reference to punching LYING LIB MEDIA in the nose. "If the account owner complies with our requested actions and stated policies, the account will be unlocked".
Twitter initially did not take action against Clarke but reversed course after receiving multiple complaints. (Read the whole dumb story here.) Clarke, who resigned from his post as sheriff back in August 2017, has garnered plenty of headlines (including this one!) from his latest paint-by-the-numbers tantrum, though one tweet may have gone too far.
According to a report from CNN, Clarke, a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump, violated Twitter's terms of service when he tweeted, "When LYING LIB MEDIA makes up MAKE NEWS to smear me, the ANTIDOTE is to go right at them".
Former Sheriff David Clarke Twitter-Blocked After Violent Anti-CNN Message
Twitter can temporarily suspend an account holder from tweeting for a variety of reasons, including over spam, a security breach or abusive behavior.
Clarke did not immediately respond to the Law&Crime request for comment, and provide an explain as to why this message is down. "His tweets today are evidence the account is working without restriction". That edited video was not removed, and Trump's account was not suspended.
Spencer's account was restored a few weeks later in December 2016, and his blue verification badge reinstated, despite concerns from the Southern Poverty Law Center over his pro-white supremacist content. Spencer, as well as a number of other white nationalist, neo-Nazi, and right-wing extremist accounts, had their blue verification badges revoked.
A Twitter spokesperson confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the email is authentic.
- Bristol City loan Liverpool winger Ryan Kent
- Bryan Fuller is working on the Vampire Chronicles TV series
- Bella Thorne 'had no idea' about California mudslide before travel complaint
- India Seeking to Strengthen Defense Partnership With Israel - Foreign Office
- LeBron James Roasts Cleveland Browns In Spectacular Fashion After 0-16 Season
- Allardyce confirms Everton pursuit of Walcott
- PM Babiš supports Zeman in presidential election
- India defeat South Africa in warm-up match
- Florida Panthers Win Streak Snapped in Loss to Minnesota Wild
- 'Girls Trip's' Tiffany Haddish wins 1st major award as season kicks off