Following the release of his new album, Revival, Eminem will be super busy on the festival circuit.
Eminem, The Killers and Muse will headline Bonnaroo in June, according to the annual concert's official Instagram account. Tickets will go on sale January 12 at 10 a.m. EST on the festival's site. The communal areas formerly known as Pods will now be known as Plazas. Another wooded hangout similar to The Grove is also being installed.
Hip-hop and R&B have often had a strong presence at the festival. For more information, visit: https://www.bonnaroo.com/on-site-accommodations/.
BB King receives the key to the community of Manchester and Coffee County during the 2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on June 14, 2008 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Held at #The farm, a local plot of land off interstate 24, the music festival hopes to bring up its sales and body count this year as their purchased tickets as of 2016 and 2017 plummeted.
Bonnaroo is also reviving the Kalliope stage this year for late-nighters, with nonstop DJs into the early hours. After announcing headlining appearances at Coachella, Governors Ball, and Boston Calling, Slim Shady has been added to the Bonnaroo lineup.
The mission of the Bonnaroo Works Fund (BWF) is to support local, regional and national organizations that advance arts, education, and environmental sustainability.
- Stocks inside Traders Spotlight: VMware, Inc. (VMW), Regal Entertainment Group (RGC)
- Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC Lowers Position in Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG)
- What Zuma wants if he is to quit the presidency
- Palestinian Authority Paid Terrorists Over $347 Million in 2017
- (AWI) Position; Financial Counselors Has Cut Its Schlumberger LTD (SLB) Position
- Trump will Give Fake News Awards
- Is Britney Spears Engaged to Sam Asghari?
- Near term Outlook For Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS)
- Pak-US cooperation imperative for regional peace: Foreign Office
- Ancient "ocean world" may have seeded meteorites with life's ingredients