Even as Deepika Padukone is waiting for the release of her film "Padmavat" she recently went off on a vacation to Sri Lanka with beau Ranveer Singh. Both actors' families too were present in Sri Lanka.
However, both of them have returned from Sri Lanka and they haven't got engaged yet.
The dimpled beauty recently shot for an episode of Vogue BFFs hosted by Neha Dhupia. There actress hinted about her wedding not the detail but some wishlist. And just like every other actress, a lot of them rely on Manish Malhotra when it comes to Indian or bridal wear.
With an increasing number of tinsel town ladies investing in luxurious properties and design magazines splashing the interiors all over, Deepika Padukone has joined the list once again. Further on being asked to complete the sentence, 'Ranveer, stop doing...,' she replied, 'Outrageous clothes!'
Though we can't deny the fact that Ranveer is blessed with a beautifully crafted physique to die for, we would be glad if he picks up better outfits in future.
As per sources, Deepika Padukone got a gift of Sabyasachi saree and a diamond ring, raising the speculation of Ranveer-Deepika's hidden engagement in the Maldives. We hope to hear this great news really very soon!
- $0.48 EPS Expected for Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG)
- Copa Del Rey Report: Atletico Madrid v Llieda Esportiu 09 January 2018
- Shares in Morgan Stanley (MS) Purchased by Point72 Asset Management LP
- Trump refers to 'sh-thole' countries during immigration meeting
- FY2016 Earnings Estimate for Devon Energy Corp. Issued By CLSA (DVN)
- Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa To Visit Angola Friday
- What Does The Data Behind Exact Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ:EXAS) Suggest?
- European bond trading volumes plunge as traders adjust to Mifid II
- Turkey summons USA charge d'affaires over Syria: Turkish sources
- Surging Earnings Estimates Signal Good News for Anadarko Petroleum (APC)