Her 18-year-old son, Presley Walker Gerber, will be making an appearance.
The new ad will also include footage from Michael Jackson's dance-filled Pepsi commercial from 1984.
It's been 26 years since Cindy Crawford's iconic Pepsi commercial first aired during the Super Bowl and she's bringing it back after all these years with the help of her son.
The Pepsi Super Bowl 2018 commercial will feature supermodel Cindy Crawford and her son. Her return to Pepsi, therefore, seems like a return to safety for the company that is still walking on eggshells after the great Kendall Jenner Commercial Debacle of 2017.
The 51-year-old supermodel, who starred in an iconic ad for the brand during Super Bowl XXVI in 1992, will appear with Presley in a new spot for Super Bowl LII.
Chances are that if you were a kid in the nineties, you might remember one of the most iconic advertisements of the era. Pepsi launched the new 2018 global creative campaign, "Pepsi Generations", a celebration of the brand's rich history in pop culture for 120 years.
PepsiCo Inc., which was slammed previous year for an ad that tried to play off current events, is looking for safer ground by reviving its past.
Crawford is aware that her Pepsi spot has become a pop culture classic.
This isn't Crawford's first time revisiting the commercial, however.
The "Pepsi Generations" campaign also will include nostalgic pop-up exhibitions throughout the USA meant to celebrate the brand's (less controversial) "pop-culture milestones in Pepsi history".
"Since our brand was founded more than a century ago, Pepsi has stood for a youthful spirit and the choice of a new generation", Chad Stubbs, Vice President, Marketing, Pepsi Trademark, North America, said in a statement. "It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, 'Pepsi!' Or I'd be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi", she recalled to the outlet. It's a look back at getting people excited for Pepsi now and the future.
- Afzal Guru's son passes Class XII with distinction, wants to pursue medicine
- Golden Globes confirm Mrs. Maisel is marvellous
- Woman accused of $300K in damage to attorney's home appears in court
- Turkey to continue 'Euphrates Shield' operation in N. Syria - Erdogan
- Lakers reportedly concerned about LaVar Ball drama having impact on Lonzo
- Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks discuss #MeToo, fake news, Trump and more
- CSX) — CSX Corporation (NASDAQ
- Why Caitlyn Jenner didn't trust the Kardashians with reassignment surgery secret
- Possible violation of National Football League concussion protocol to be probed
- Nokia 6 (2018) could be unveiled on January 5