Willoughby earlier this week refused to accept an apology from Amanda Barrie who misgendered her this week.
Courtney Act, whose real name is Shane Jenek, is an Australian drag queen who appeared on season six of RuPaul's Drag Race.
So the only turmoil in the house involved me.
A blushing Ashley hugged her and said: "You're not leaving, you're my bed lover".
India claimed it was similar to minstrel shows, and how offensive they are to black people.
It all came to a head this week as Shane gave co-star Andrew Brady a drag makeover and Willoughby was left visibly shaken.
India caused something of a stir when she told her fellow housemates that she had a "phobia" of drag queens, which lead many to criticise her for being a poor spokesperson for the LGBTQ+ community.
The Corrie star then voted for India and stood up for Ann, insisting that she had taken part of tasks, despite India's comments. In her short time on the series she's already won immunity, a talent quest and been so well received, people are already tipping her to win.
She began: 'I nominated Andrew because there's bathroom tissue and he hasn't been doing his job'. The fab ladies of @hausofdench @Pride_Diversity'.
Another said: 'Both at Pride.
"She was never a 'man" but she had a man's body'.
Former police officer Maggie Oliver revealed her distaste about nominating before explaining her picks India and Jonny.
Sometimes, CBB contestants are challenged on their views by past tweets or messages sent by fans of the show.
On last night's episode, the pair sat down for a proper discussion about the whole thing, and Courtney is being praised for her thoughtful approach to the subjects of sexuality and gender.
Many fans said this year's edition of the reality show has been interesting enough without a fake romance.
- Stock Impressing Investors: Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR)
- Logan Paul Slammed On Twitter By Sophie Turner
- Courtney Act's Skirt Just Fell Off While Entering The CBB House
- Karnataka, Andhra, TN cruise in Syed Musthaq Ali T20 Trophy
- FDA approves expanded use of AstraZeneca cancer drug
- Oprah Winfrey 'actively considering' running for President
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Receives Buy Rating from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Bruins Notes: Tuukka Rask Stellar Again In Emphatic Win Over Islanders
- Bharat Biotech typhoid vaccine gets World Health Organization pre-qualification tag
- Simon Property Group Inc (NYSE:SPG) SVP Sells 621 Shares of Stock