The Patriots were as healthy today as they've been in months, as they had flawless attendance during their final practice of the week.
New England Patriots wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell, who began practicing in Week 17, has not been spotted at practice this week, prompting speculation that he could be done for the season.
Running back Mike Gillislee (knee) and linebacker Marquis Flowers (illness) also returned.
He was at practice on Thursday after missing the sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. When asked if Mitchell will return this season, he simply left it as "I don't know".
Mitchell has been on injured reserve since September 7. "There won't be a second of delay".
Without Mitchell in the mix, the Patriots would enter the postseason with Chris Hogan, Brandin Cooks, Danny Amendola, Kenny Britt, and Phillip Dorsett at the receiver position. Mitchell could have given the Patriots a threat on the outside, as that has been an issue for much of the year. Branch suffered a knee injury in the Week 14 loss to Miami but claims he is "good to go".
"I don't know", he said.
Burkhead injured his knee against the Steelers in Week 15, forcing him to miss the final two games.
- Palestinian Authority Paid Terrorists Over $347 Million in 2017
- FNSR) — Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ
- Woman in posh hotel alleges molestation, accused arrested
- UK says limit kids to 2 sugary snacks
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)
- Alexis Sanchez, Jamie Vardy, Javier Hernandez
- Wetherby Asset Management Inc. Decreases Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Kevin Durant second-youngest player to reach 20000-point plateau
- Analysts Opinions on: Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG)
- 'Dangerously cold' wind chills threaten millions from Great Lakes to New England