Arsenal and Liverpool have previously been credited with an interest in the versatile midfielder.
The Brazilian hasn't played since April 2017 after a series of injuries, and will struggle to find playing time in Catalonia between now and the end of the season.
Coming up through Barcelona's youth system, Rafinha has found first-team action under new manager Ernesto Valverde hard to come by, and with Philippe Coutinho's arrival, he is keen on a move away from the Nou Camp.
The 24-year-old Brazil global is understood to have an agreement in place with Inter, and must now wait for the Nerazzurri to strike a deal with Barcelona.
With competition for places rising, things are starting to get complicated and Rafinha is looking for a way out, something that Arsenal are prepared to give him. With two of his most pivotal attackers close to the exit door, Wenger has entered the market for reinforcements. But, the report suggests that Rafinha would prefer joining the North London club, and it remains to be seen if the move sees the light of the day.
While several clubs including Arsenal and former club Celta Vigo have inquired of the midfielder's availability, Inter Milan are reportedly the current front-runners to land him.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW), Global Blood Therapeutics Inc. (GBT)
- Shilpa cries after Akash gets evicted
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) CEO Sells $1411750.00 in Stock
- Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVAX) Sees Unusual Volume Mid-Session
- Big Brother 2009 housemate Rebekah Shelton has NOT died
- Paddington 2 is a warm and fuzzy joy
- Kodak jumps on the cryptocurrency bandwagon and sees stock price double
- Selena Gomez Is the Star of Coach's Spring 2018 Campaign
- Samsung announces world's fastest 8GB HBM2 design
- $1.09 EPS Expected for Magellan Midstream Partners, LP (MMP)