It should come as no surprise that The Killers are joining them at the top of the DE event's bill given that they're playing pretty much everywhere this year, while Eminem and Kendrick Lamar are also headlining between June 14th-17th.
The return of Arctic Monkeys is officially underway following the announcement of the band's first tour date in four years.
But NME.com reports the video has been dismissed by official sources, and more 2018 tour dates are expected to be announced over the coming week.
Fans guessed the video's clues teased performances at Mad Cool Festival, Primavera Sound, both in Spain, Rock Werchter in Belgium, and even a surprise show in London this week.
Bassist Nick O'Malley recently confirmed that the band started recording their eagerly-anticipated new album in September while also revealing that it should be released in 2018.
Meanwhile, in other very important Arctic Monkeys news, we can confirm that Alex Turner is still growing his beard.
The indie rock stars - originally from Sheffield, England - have been hard at work at their sixth studio album and have now been confirmed to play at Firefly Festival in the U.S. between June 14-17.
Drummer Matt Helders has also been active in the interim, making a name for himself as a hired hand and helping out with Iggy Pop's studio and touring band in 2016.
While the beard continues to divide opinion, one thing all Arctic Monkeys fans can agree on is how excited we are for their next album.
Speculation about a comeback gig in Glasgow last summer turned out to be false.
- Barcelona's Rafinha Alcántara closing in on Inter Milan move
- Barclays Raises BB&T (BBT) Price Target to $57.00
- Arizona's firebrand 'Sheriff Joe' is running for Senate
- Arkansas Teen Fires at Police Before Officers Fatally Shoot Him
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW), Global Blood Therapeutics Inc. (GBT)
- Super Mario 64 modded with first-person view mode
- Were Analysts Bearish Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC) This Week?
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) CEO Sells $1411750.00 in Stock
- Kris Jenner goes blonde
- Kodak jumps on the cryptocurrency bandwagon and sees stock price double