On Tuesday night, the A-lister brought daughters Shiloh and Zahara as her dates to the gala, choosing to have them all be coordinated in more black outfits. One and a half years later, it looks like the two have finally moved on.
Now an Angelina Jolie insider is taking steps to squash rumors that she's seeing Cambodian filmmaker and lyricist PraCh Ly.
Here are the several times Angelina was overshadowed by the awesomeness of her children on the red carpet.
Of course, this isn't Zahara and Shiloh's first official public appearance.
Pax walked the red carpet with Angelina at the recently held Golden Globes, where Hollywood A-listers sported an all-black wardrobe in support of the Time's Up campaign and also in solidarity with the survivors of sexual abuse post Weinsteingate.
First They Killed My Father is streaming on Netflix now. She was accompanied by her brother, Knox, as the two stepped out for a casual day of shopping.
Ly has also been reportedly spending time with Jolie's children at her Los Feliz estate, apart from touring temples and markets in the Cambodia Town section of Long Beach. The rapper "is a friend" to Jolie and that "she respects his work".
- IPhone 8 At Rs 54999 And More In Flipkart Mobile Bonanza
- Royals offer Hosmer $147M deal
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA PC Release Date Set
- Facebook 'Portal' to compete with Echo Show, report says
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Stake Decreased by Gluskin Sheff & Assoc Inc
- Fusion GPS founders say they were 'shocked' by contents of 'Steele dossier'
- DST Systems Holding On To Strong Gain In Afternoon Trading
- Williams Companies (WMB) Now Covered by Bank of America
- Sen. Feinstein Releases Text of Interview With Fusion GPS Official
- Senator releases text of interview with Fusion GPS official