Manchester United have inquired over the availability of Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy and West Ham United outcast Javier Hernandez as Jose Mourinho bids to add to his attack in the January transfer window.
In a shocking turn of events, The Telegraph had earlier reported that Jamie Vardy is one of a number of options that Manchester United are looking to bolster their options up front.
Sanchez is still likely to move to Manchester City so United could be on the lookout for other striking options.
The England worldwide would bring goals and has 10 for the season already for the Foxes. The Premier League champions-elect have submitted a £25m bid to Arsenal and will offer the player wages of £250,000-a-week.
Lukaku enjoyed a stunning start to his career at Old Trafford, scoring 11 goals in his first ten games following a £75m move from Everton, but has netted just three league goals since mid-October.
Mourinho is a known admirer of Hernandez, who spent five years at Old Trafford between 2010 and 2015 and won two Premier League titles, having spoke highly of the Mexican last year.
While he would probably be keen on a return to United, it would be something of a gamble and there's no guarantee he could recover the form that made him such a hit with the Red Devils.
- Deepika Padukone Finally Reveals Her Plans For Marriage!
- BlackRock assets climb above $6tn on record inflows
- Markets scale fresh highs again, Nifty nears 10700-mark
- Capital Advisors INC Upped Position in Microsoft Corp (MSFT) by $12.12 Million
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold
- San Luis Resort Shooting Leaves 4 Dead
- United States said to fatally bomb Afghan militia
- Katie Smith, Tina Thompson among 10 Women's Basketball Hall of Fame finalists
- Luxturna Gene Therapy for Blindness Priced at $850K
- Purchases New Stake in Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM)