Do note that only users who choose Infinity plan worth Rs 499 or above will be eligible for the offer.
Then you will have to download the Airtel TV app from Apple's App Store or the Google Play Store. The offer for one year of Amazon Prime is activated exclusively through the Airtel TV app. This tie is going to work best for all the Airtel users for sure.
Customers can watch and enjoy Amazon Prime Video and have access to over 11 million Prime eligible products, early & exclusive deals, special discounts and more, while shopping on Amazon.in-all as part of the Prime membership provided with their postpaid plan.
Bharti Airtel on Friday said it has tied up with e-commerce platform Amazon India to offer one-year subscription of Amazon Prime free of cost to its postpaid subscribers. Coming to the Airtel broadband users, customers who're not on the base plan such as Rs 899 in Delhi, Gurgaon, etc. areas can claim the free Amazon Prime Video subscription.
Airtel has done a very smart thing here by partnering with Amazon.
The Amazon Prime membership includes both Amazon Prime Video and standard Prime subscription for free & faster deliveries. It offers content in 15 languages through the application. Airtel's Infinity Postpaid plans come with unlimited local, STD and national roaming calls along with data rollover facility and device protection. After the free 1-year subscription, the customer will be charged Rs. 999. Here are the steps to avail your prime subscription if you are using infinity plan. If you're an Airtel customer, you might be eligible for a free dose of entertainment from one of the leading online streaming services in India. Since the membership is an additional benefit for you, you will not need to give any credit or debit card details. Users will need to download the Airtel TV app on their registered mobile number to avail the offer.
- Luxturna Gene Therapy for Blindness Priced at $850K
- Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT) Shares Sold by Stearns Financial Services Group
- Capital Advisors INC Upped Position in Microsoft Corp (MSFT) by $12.12 Million
- Purchases New Stake in Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. Co. Ltd. (NYSE:TSM)
- Chemical Bank Buys 4008 Shares of Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Trump will Give Fake News Awards
- Analysts Opinions on: Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG)
- FNSR) — Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ
- Markets scale fresh highs again, Nifty nears 10700-mark
- Alexis Sanchez, Jamie Vardy, Javier Hernandez