Both Galib Guru and Naveed Aalam, who took the exam in science stream, have secured distinction marks in the exam conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Examination (JKBOSE).
Ghalib has secured 441 marks out of 500 marks.
Around 55,163 students had appeared for the Class 12 examination. He scored 94 in Environmental Science, 89 in Chemistry, 87 in Physics, 85 in Biology and 86 in General English. While the overall pass percentage stood at 61.44, more girls (64.31 per cent) passed the examination compared to boys (58.92 per cent), they said. "I am happy to know about Ghalib doing so well", said the Mirwaiz. "For me, it was a moment of happiness when I saw a smile on the face of my mother after a long time".
Afzal Guru's son passes Class XII with distinction, wants to pursue medicine
He had also secured distinction in class 10th examination as well.
On his future plans, he said he is preparing for medical entrance examination. "My father always wanted me to be a doctor, rather a heart specialist and I will try my level best to fulfill his dream".
In 2016, Galib said he is interested in pursuing medicine as a career. "Rise and shine!" Sarah Hayat, additional spokesperson of National Conference tweeted. Proud of Ghalib Guru, son of Shaheed Afzal Guru, for bagging 441 marks. Ghalib has definitely proven "When the going gets tough, the tough get going".
Meanwhile, slain Hizbul commander Burhan Wani's younger brother Mohammad Naveed also passed 12th class examination today.
- Possible violation of National Football League concussion protocol to be probed
- OnePlus 5T Sandstone White all sold out in under two hours
- Stearns Financial Services Group Decreased Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Stake By $585130; TRAILBLAZER
- Taking a Look at the Data Behind Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)
- Footage of Cancelled "Modernized" Star Wars X-Wing Game Emerges
- Golden Globes confirm Mrs. Maisel is marvellous
- Alabama coach's playbook stolen before title game
- Turkey to continue 'Euphrates Shield' operation in N. Syria - Erdogan
- Marcelo: Real Madrid is sad and f****** sunk
- Lakers reportedly concerned about LaVar Ball drama having impact on Lonzo