The brief press event saw confirmation of new releases for the console like the upcoming port of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Breeze, and news regarding preexisting titles for the system such as Pokken Tournament DX.
Aegislash is a notoriously balanced Pokemon, sporting high stats in both offense and defense and using its sword and shield forms to catch opponents off-balance.
Today's Nintendo Direct featured the announcement of two new playable Pokémon as well as four assist Pokémon in a paid Battle Pack.
Wave 2 adds Blastoise as a playable Pokemon. All of this will be released in waves in the next couple of weeks.
Wave 1 will launch on January 31 and includes Aegislash as a battle Pokemon as well as Rayquaza and Mimikyu as support Pokemon. Pokken Tournament DX is available on Nintendo Switch. The gen 1 water starter rises to challenge Charizard, the gen 1 fire starter Pokemon.
Pokken Tournament DX is available now for Nintendo Switch. Additionally, the Battle Pack will include avatar items that are available today with the purchase of the DLC.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition coming to Nintendo Switch
- MLK Foundation hosts annual King celebration
- Voters Wary of Trump, Confident in Economy
- Dark Souls Remastered For Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, and Xbox One Announced
- Scientologist Elisabeth Moss branded a hypocrite for Golden Globe acceptance speech
- Shepard Smith Hits Trump With A Brutal Fact Check On Russia Investigation
- Walmart Raising Its Minimum Wage, Will Assist Employees With Adoption Expenses
- Super Mario Odyssey free update adds a new mini-game
- Californian man dies hiking Australia's sweltering outback
- Angela Merkel optimistic about new 'grand coalition' for new era of politics