It also encouraged attendees to "get outside on this lovely Las Vegas day".
The Central Hall houses the giant booths for the show mainstays, including Sony, Samsung, LG and Intel, according to CNET.
"We have been informed by Nevada Energy that the outage impacting the Central Hall and South Hall meeting room connector of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) has been addressed and they are in the process of testing and restoring power".
On Tuesday, Google had been unable to open its first ever CES booth after heavy rain hit the city, ending a dry spell which had lasted for more than 100 days in Las Vegas and partially flooding the company's outdoor booth.
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the organisers behind CES, blamed the glitch on the heavy rains the day before.
CES officials said a transformer failed, causing the outage in the south and central halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Power not fully restored yet though.
The irony of the incident was not lost on CES attendees and other social media users with the hashtag #CESBlackout quickly going viral.
- Facebook begins testing local news app
- Deceased woman found at Gwinnett Place Mall ID'd
- United States rejects Pakistan's claims of suspending military-intelligence cooperation
- (LRCX) Shares Sold by Jaffetilchin Investment Partners LLC
- Lamborghini Urus Launched at Rs. 3 Crores
- Myanmar Military Leader Takes Responsibility For Deaths Of 10 Rohingya
- Super Mario Odyssey free update adds a new mini-game
- Walmart Raising Its Minimum Wage, Will Assist Employees With Adoption Expenses
- Hyrule Warriors Comes to Switch With Definitive Edition
- (NYSE:CHK) Position Increased by Cornerstone Capital Management Holdings LLC