It also encouraged attendees to "get outside on this lovely Las Vegas day".
The Central Hall houses the giant booths for the show mainstays, including Sony, Samsung, LG and Intel, according to CNET.
"We have been informed by Nevada Energy that the outage impacting the Central Hall and South Hall meeting room connector of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) has been addressed and they are in the process of testing and restoring power".
On Tuesday, Google had been unable to open its first ever CES booth after heavy rain hit the city, ending a dry spell which had lasted for more than 100 days in Las Vegas and partially flooding the company's outdoor booth.
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the organisers behind CES, blamed the glitch on the heavy rains the day before.
CES officials said a transformer failed, causing the outage in the south and central halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Power not fully restored yet though.
The irony of the incident was not lost on CES attendees and other social media users with the hashtag #CESBlackout quickly going viral.
- MLK Foundation hosts annual King celebration
- Lamborghini Urus Launched at Rs. 3 Crores
- Immigration agents raid South Florida 7-Eleven stores
- (LRCX) Shares Sold by Jaffetilchin Investment Partners LLC
- Dark Souls Remastered For Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, and Xbox One Announced
- Scientologist Elisabeth Moss branded a hypocrite for Golden Globe acceptance speech
- Google Inc (GOOG) looks to have acquired United Kingdom startup Redux
- Here's Everything Else Revealed in Today's Nintendo Direct Mini
- Shepard Smith Hits Trump With A Brutal Fact Check On Russia Investigation
- Pokken DX Adding New Fighters, Assists