With the addition of two matches, India will play back to back 5 T20Is in Europe as they will start their England series with the shortest format. Both the matches will be played in the capital city of Dublin.
The dates for the two matches have been finalized as June 27 and June 29.
India will tour Ireland, their first visit to the country since 2007, for a couple of T20 Internationals in June before the full series in England from July to September. Before arriving in England to play the series, India will go Ireland to play two T20Is, which will be held in Malahide on June 27 and June 28 of this year. Bangladesh is the only Test-playing nation to have toured Ireland for T20Is.
This is the first time the Men in Blue are making a trip to Ireland since 2007. In the 2015 edition of the ICC World Cup in Australia, the two sides had met again. On all these mentioned occasions, it was the Indian team that emerged victorious. It is also expected that some players will head to England before the others to get a feel of the conditions and play some County games. The year of 2018 promises to be a big one for them. Also, the Indian team will be hosting Afghanistan in their first ever Test match after getting the Test status earlier this year.
- Razer's New Wireless Mouse Charges Through The Mousepad
- Ellington scores winning basket as Heat beat Raptors 90-89
- Most People Who Try Cigarettes Once Become Habitual Smokers
- Former Google Engineer Suing Company Over Perceived Discrimination Against White Men
- Myanmar prosecutor seeks Official Secrets Act charges against two Reuters reporters
- Shane McMahon - Daniel Bryan Tension Continues
- Moshiri favoured Lukaku over Barkley
- Hollywood stars declare war on sexual misconduct at Golden Globes
- Trump administration removes Florida from offshore drilling list
- Case Against Bundy Dismissed with Prejudice