"It will help you address the starvation deaths sometimes reported from your state", the Karnataka Chief Minister tweeted.
In the ongoing war of words between Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah and UP CM Yogi Adityanath, who was recently in Bengaluru for a BJP political rally, the CM from the southern state has hit back at the priest-turned-politician who asked him to prove his Hindu credentials. The Uttar Pradesh chief minister Adityanath, who is known for his verbal comebacks, reacted sharply to Siddaramaiah's comment where the leader asked CM Adityanath to pick up tips from the state to avoid starvation deaths in Uttar Pradesh. Crime against women, assault against Dalits, looting of sand by Congress MLA's are some of the glaring examples for administrative failures, he alleged. There is a lot you can learn from us sir. Even though Goa CM Manohar Parrikkar is ready to provide drinking water, Congress party there is creating problems.
"I welcome UP CM Shri @myogiadityanath to our state". I heard number of farmers committing suicide in Karnataka was highest in your regime, not to mention the numerous deaths and transfer of honest officers.
"Thank you for the welcome @siddaramaiah ji. Let chief minister Yogi Adityanath read what Vivekanada has said before lecturing us about ban on cow slaughter", Mr Siddaramaiah said in a tweet in Kannada. Adityanath added that, as UP Chief Minister, he has been working to "undo the misery and lawlessness unleashed by your allies". The popular mutt of the powerful Vokkaliga community has been associated for long with the Gorakhnath Mutt in Uttar Pradesh' Gorkahpur where Adityanath was head priest. I don't eat beef because I don't like it.
Yogi also presented Kumbh logo to Nirmalanandnath Swami of Nath Sampraday in Bangalore and attacked Siddaramaiah for endorsing eating beef.
"Many in Hindu religion eat beef and I will eat if I want to eat beef, but I don't like beef that's why I don't eat it". Our Constitution and our laws allow people to eat food of their choice.
He further questioned Siddarmaiah as to why he advocates for beef eaters if he was a Hindu. "I have reared cows and cleaned cowsheds".
- LA swatting suspect also linked to false 911 call in Canada
- Isaiah Thomas' Best Shot At Big Contract Likely With Cavaliers
- Amazon Nokia Week : Discount on Nokia 6 and 8
- Dems quiz Trump HHS nominee on drug pricing
- Fisker unveils Emotion Electric sedan with butterfly doors
- Ecuador seeks mediator to resolve 'unsustainable' Assange ordeal
- Nick Saban reportedly not interested in Giants' head coaching job
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC), Chico's FAS Inc. (CHS)
- Samoa Joe Reportedly Suffered A 'Legitimate' Injury On Raw
- Trump says he would beat Oprah Winfrey in White House race