However, United have not been given much of an illustration of Moura's talents this season to be tempted into spending significant money on the Brazilian and neither have Inter with 28-year-old Pastore.
Moura has not started a Ligue 1 game for PSG this season and has played for just over an hour from the bench in his six appearances.
However, having failed to fulfill his potential over five years and merely being used as a squad player under Unai Emery, Lucas is willing to link up with Jose Mourinho.
Sao Paulo is Lucas Moura's former club and they could well have inside information on the PSG attacker's next move. The two clubs, however, are at loggerheads with regards to the terms on offer.
Do you think Manchester United should move for Moura?
Manchester United Show Interest In PSG Winger With Malcom Competition Sky-High
Manchester United want to bring Lucas Moura to the Premier League - but Paris Saint-Germain's demands could scupper any deal from occurring.
According to sky sports Manchester United are interested in Moura but have made no formal approach. The Brazil worldwide, however, will leave PSG only for United.
And Collet-Guadin has posted on his Twitter feed that the player "has agreed to go to Manchester United".
Jose Mourinho wants somebody to add width to their gameplay and views the electric pace and vision of Moura as a solution for United's problems in the area. Nice, Bordeaux, Nantes and Real Betis, who he recently rejected are those that are eyeing a move for him.
However, the Brazilian side can not compete with Manchester United and PSG need the cash to comply with Financial Fair Play rules.
- New Jersey man stripped of his USA citizenship
- Sainsbury's boss says food price rise should ease this year
- HTC Announces Vive Pro VR Headset and Vive Wireless Adapter
- Carabao Cup Semi-Final, Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Trump administration removes Florida from offshore drilling list
- 'Stop resisting!' U.S. teacher handcuffed and arrested after questioning pay
- Govt to review FDI policy today ahead of Davos meet
- South Africa vs India 2018, 1st Test: Hits and misses
- Israel Told It Will Have to "Share" Jerusalem
- The Evolution of the North Korea Crisis through China's Eyes