However, United have not been given much of an illustration of Moura's talents this season to be tempted into spending significant money on the Brazilian and neither have Inter with 28-year-old Pastore.
Moura has not started a Ligue 1 game for PSG this season and has played for just over an hour from the bench in his six appearances.
However, having failed to fulfill his potential over five years and merely being used as a squad player under Unai Emery, Lucas is willing to link up with Jose Mourinho.
Sao Paulo is Lucas Moura's former club and they could well have inside information on the PSG attacker's next move. The two clubs, however, are at loggerheads with regards to the terms on offer.
Do you think Manchester United should move for Moura?
Manchester United reach agreement with Paris Saint Germain to sign Lucas Moura
Manchester United want to bring Lucas Moura to the Premier League - but Paris Saint-Germain's demands could scupper any deal from occurring.
According to sky sports Manchester United are interested in Moura but have made no formal approach. The Brazil worldwide, however, will leave PSG only for United.
And Collet-Guadin has posted on his Twitter feed that the player "has agreed to go to Manchester United".
Jose Mourinho wants somebody to add width to their gameplay and views the electric pace and vision of Moura as a solution for United's problems in the area. Nice, Bordeaux, Nantes and Real Betis, who he recently rejected are those that are eyeing a move for him.
However, the Brazilian side can not compete with Manchester United and PSG need the cash to comply with Financial Fair Play rules.
- New Jersey man stripped of his USA citizenship
- Case Against Bundy Dismissed with Prejudice
- Mathews back as Lanka's short-form captain
- LeBron James, Diddy join criticism of H&M over sweater ad
- Port Authority to Investigate JFK Nightmare as Passengers Scramble to Get Luggage
- LG unveils radical 65inch TV you can roll up like a poster
- Carabao Cup Semi-Final, Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Israel Told It Will Have to "Share" Jerusalem
- Tesla starts Solar Roof production in Buffalo
- Myanmar prosecutor seeks Official Secrets Act charges against two Reuters reporters