Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will sit among the Chelsea fans for Wednesday's League Cup semi-final first-leg clash but he will be fortunate to be sitting beside his gardener as he did last season - although he admitted he did not recognise him.
Arsenal were dumped out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle on Sunday when they suffered a surprise 4-2 loss to Championship side Nottingham Forest in the third round.
With his defensive options limited, Wenger also faces selection headaches elsewhere with Aaron Ramsey and Olivier Giroud still ruled out.
Wenger said on Xhaka: "He has a test today".
"We don't recover anybody unfortunately".
Reaching the Carabao Cup final is very much part of Antonio Conte's aims for this season, especially having tasted big Wembley occasions already as Chelsea manager. David Ospina is expected to start again, while Per Mertesacker and Mathieu Debuchy will make way for Callum Chambers and Shkodran Mustafi. "That's a bit detrimental to the rotation as well".
"We know where they like to win points from".
Arsenal will be looking to change their fortunes in West London, having won just once against the Blues at their home in the previous nine meetings, whilst it is the only tournament Wenger has not won in English football.
Any decision on Wenger's future depends on how Arsenal perform during the second half of this season, with the Gunners still competing in two cup competitions and pushing for top four finish in the Premier League. This also might be the final time you get to see Alexis in an Arsenal shirt, as some reports indicate he could be a Manchester City player by the weekend.
- New Jersey man stripped of his USA citizenship
- Port Authority to Investigate JFK Nightmare as Passengers Scramble to Get Luggage
- Myanmar prosecutor seeks Official Secrets Act charges against two Reuters reporters
- LeBron James, Diddy join criticism of H&M over sweater ad
- The Evolution of the North Korea Crisis through China's Eyes
- Mathews back as Lanka's short-form captain
- Manchester United reach agreement with Paris Saint Germain to sign Lucas Moura
- Razer's New Wireless Mouse Charges Through The Mousepad
- 'Stop resisting!' U.S. teacher handcuffed and arrested after questioning pay
- SA loses out on new Toyota-Mazda factory, AP source says