A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11 a.m. North wind today will make it feel even colder, with wind chill values in the teens at times. North wind around 10 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.
There were a few snow flurries but no accumulation.
WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low 39. North wind 5 to 10 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 15 miles per hour. Highs will be in the lower 50s with north winds around 5 miles per hour.
Friday Night: Mostly clear - low around 8. The extreme cold will continue into the afternoon with high temperatures into the upper 20s and low 30s, despite plenty of sunshine. These wind chill values are risky and can cause frostbite and hypothermia.
Saturday, mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 23.
Highs around 10 degrees were reported on Sunday, New Year's Eve, and 13 on Monday, New Year's Day, in the Topeka area.
Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South southwest wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. West wind around 5 miles per hour.
Thursday, isolated snow showers. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 miles per hour.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 24.
Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Windy, with a north northeast wind 21 to 26 miles per hour decreasing to 13 to 18 miles per hour in the morning.
Mostly clear, with a low around 27. We are looking dry with partly cloudy skies, and with light and variable winds at least our temperatures will not have that extra bite of a wind chill.
Tomorrow: Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Gabriel Jesus faces lengthy spell on sidelines with knee ligament injury
- Gillian Anderson leaving The X-Files (officially) after season 11
- South Korea offers border talks with North Korea
- Big earnings continue as Tiger Zinda Hai collects over Rs270 crore
- Amid Pressure From The US, Pak Bans Donations to Hafiz Saeed's JuD
- White House Urges World-Wide Support for Iran Protesters
- OnePlus 5 Gets Face Unlock with OxygenOS Beta Update
- 16 injured in huge fire in the Bronx
- Everton 0-2 Man Utd - Martial & Lingard Score
- UK may tax tech giants in fight against extremism, minister says