Jacoby Brissett completed 15-of-24 passes for 114 yards and one touchdown for Indianapolis. Since then, Hilton has only had one total touchdown, and only two games with more than 60 receiving yards.
Brissett threw a 6-yard TD pass to Jack Doyle on the first play of the second quarter for Indy's first score, and the Colts took the lead for good when Mack scored on a 2-yard plunge midway through the third quarter. The game could also be the finale in Indianapolis for running back Frank Gore, who said he wants to return for a 14th season but would like to play for a team with a stronger quarterback and offensive line. When opposing teams are able to shut down Hilton, the Colts offense becomes much less efficient because Hilton is by far the best playmaker on the offense.
ABOUT THE TEXANS (4-11): Houston, which has placed 18 players on injured reserve this season, may also be minus star receiver DeAndre Hopkins (1st in National Football League in receiving touchdowns with 13), who missed practice while dealing with a calf injury. He has also been sacked 11 times this season.
Jadeveon Clowney finished the best season of his National Football League career with a bang. If Miller wants to crack 1000 rushing yards on the season, he will need to get 149 yards against the Colts, which seems unlikely unless he is able to break out a couple big gains on the ground. Questions will now swirl as to whether O'Brien will remain the Texans coach for the 2018-2019 season. It was the first game he has missed in his five-year career, starting all 79 games.
- Pep Guardiola gives Alexis Sanchez transfer update after Gabriel Jesus injury
- Apple apologizes after outcry over slowed iPhones
- Tamar Braxton Accuses Estranged Husband Vincent Herbert of Getting Another Woman Pregnant
- Multiple officers down, 'code red' issued to residents in Colorado county
- Schroder Investment Management Group Sells 84516 Shares of Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT)
- Ayew eyeing West Brom scalp in Premier League
- Here's What Happened to Mariah Carey During New Year's Eve 2017 Performance
- Five Congress MLAs in Meghalaya quit legislature
- Sidney Jones poised to make long-awaited debut
- Raiders to pursue Gruden as head coach, could offer ownership stake